Oh so sad

zodiddly

Have you ever had to take someone to jail to turn themselves in? A month ago i had to take a friend in so she could sit for 6 months. It sucked, but honestly I dont even miss her. Tonight I had to take a very loved one in just for a couple days. I already cried. :sadcrying: I'm being a big baby....i bet some of you have taken people in for a lot longer huh?...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666@Oct 8 2004, 11:30 PM

dc: eh its cold and borong

d: why did you go

dc: i dunno i was just sick of [CITY]

d: yeah i went to ny last weekend

d: i get sick of this place often

i love those pictures. i feel neglected cos my silly little thread didnt get one. come on...give me a good one that wont depress me more. a happy one

Originally posted by zodiddly@Oct 8 2004, 07:49 PM

Have you ever had to take someone to jail to turn themselves in? A month ago i had to take a friend in so she could sit for 6 months. It sucked, but honestly I dont even miss her. Tonight I had to take a very loved one in just for a couple days. I already cried. :sadcrying: I'm being a big baby....i bet some of you have taken people in for a lot longer huh?...

are you that bitch that wouldnt show her tits?

Originally posted by zodiddly@Oct 9 2004, 03:49 AM

hmm.... iv never taken anyone to jail to turn themselves in. and i wouldent because fuck someone who cant take responsibility for there own actions. and im guessing you took them in because they would eventualy get caught. and im not saying it is but if that is whats happaning sounds like this person shouldent be doing something that there not good enough at to not get caught doing... now that may not be whats going. maybe your a victom of domestic violence or somesort of fucked up date rape...

but thats just my opinion

no offence intended...

iv been to jail... it sucks...

Originally posted by rental+Oct 9 2004, 05:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rental - Oct 9 2004, 05:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-zodiddly@Oct 8 2004, 07:49 PM

are you that bitch that wouldnt show her tits?

[/b]

So she's a bitch for not showing her tits? I don't recall seeing yours anywhere in here?

Originally posted by Ballard@Oct 8 2004, 11:53 PM

hmm.... iv never taken anyone to jail to turn themselves in. and i wouldent because fuck someone who cant take responsibility for there own actions. and im guessing you took them in because they would eventualy get caught. and im not saying it is but if that is whats happaning sounds like this person shouldent be doing something that there not good enough at to not get caught doing... now that may not be whats going. maybe your a victom of domestic violence or somesort of fucked up date rape...

but thats just my opinion

no offence intended...

iv been to jail... it sucks...

Hes sitting out tickets you asshat

Archived