OH SHIT! JAIL TIME

fr8rokr

First published on Saturday 02 February 2002:

Court locks up train graffiti men

Six men have been locked up after they were intercepted by police as they travelled to railway sidings at Skipton to spray graffiti on a train.

Bradford Crown Court heard their vehicles were searched and officers discovered more than 100 cans of spray paint.

Ian Rantoul, 30, of Wallsend, Kevin Rowntree, 26, of Sandy-ford, Newcastle, Dudley Halls, 24, of Flixton, Manchester, Zachery Turner, 29, of Bruns-wick, Manchester, James David, 25, of York and Adam Heiss, 20, of Chorlton, Man-chester each pleaded guilty to of having articles with intent to damage rolling stock.

Rantoul was jailed for nine months, while Rowntree, Halls, Turner and David were jailed for seven, five, four and three months respectively.

Heiss was sent to a young offender institution for 42 days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Revolt

Dosent the police and goverment have biger things to worry about that a lil paint on trains i mean come on 9 months and they dident even PAINT ! the train its like fucking they in the shiter for atimed murder

sorry for the spelling school is not my thing

but really fuck cops need to stop being pussy and start going after the real shit like killers and shit

Guest sneak

i herd bout that. this is in england where the govt are on a "lets make the streets safer" trip which means bad luck for writers, muggers etc etc

Guest catwash
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

that last cat got 42 days juvie time at 20..

what does sentence time eqaute to in europe? in the us its usually about thirty percent of sentence..my goy got hemmed for armed robbery at knife point in london and did 11 months out of a 2 year sentence

sounds about right for london, usually serve half the sentence - maybe early release with electronic tag.

FUCK JAIL TERMS FOR WRITING.

sounds like these cats didn't know their rights....i can't stress this enough...KNOW YOUR RIGHTS....if you don't the pigs will run you around until you don't knwo where the fuck you are....

http://www24.brinkster.com/9ign/graf/badcop.html

this is all you need to know about your rights....read it and re-read it until you know your rights....be ready for it....they like to play with your head and intimidate you...don't let it happen to you.....play it cool and everything will work out for you...if they don't catch you doing anything they can't charge you with anything....that's the law...but if you admitt anything then you get fucked....don't talk to them unless you are arrested with probable cause :)

Originally posted by MiNd OnE

sounds like these cats didn't know their rights....i can't stress this enough...KNOW YOUR RIGHTS....if you don't the pigs will run you around until you don't knwo where the fuck you are....

http://www24.brinkster.com/9ign/graf/badcop.html

this is all you need to know about your rights....read it and re-read it until you know your rights....be ready for it....they like to play with your head and intimidate you...don't let it happen to you.....play it cool and everything will work out for you...if they don't catch you doing anything they can't charge you with anything....that's the law...but if you admitt anything then you get fucked....don't talk to them unless you are arrested with probable cause :)

Shut up and read the whole story, you dont know what your talking about.

You will be pleased to know they have all been released and are free men!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a good laugh out of Sneak's comment that the Government in UK was trying to make things harder for writers, MUGGERS and shit. LOLLOLLOLLOL. The Government in UK has disarmed the population of the entire fucking country. How does that harm muggers? Here in Texas, if a motherfucker tries to mug me at night, I can legally KILL HIS ASS and not do a minute in jail. Everybody I know has a Concealed Handgun License and goes about their daily lives heeled. Muggers are a very rare commodity here in Houston. You got to be one brave sonofabitch to risk getting your balls shot off to rip off some old lady's purse. "A Life of Crime = A Plywood Casket." Definately not my idea of a smart career choice. Gangstas better think twice in this city. Texans ain't much on getting victimized--they are more likely to light up a thug and make a Christian of him. All these bad asses suddenly find God, laying out there in the parking lot with their guts oozing through their fingers. All I can say is "Behave yourself or pay the price." Cause none of these guys that think they are bad is bullet proof, for certain.

My balls itch

YO I got bagged 2 weeks ago with Seno and caes and all we had to do was buff some old shit near the paint pit in uniondale. Me and seno are convicted felons too. We might still go to jail and if we do we might be looking at some state time for Grafitti! What type of a world is this man???!!! State time for graf? I hate cops, I hate cops, I hate cops. I can't stress that enuf. I wanna take all the cops in nassau county put em' in a large field and just Shoot em' all down. It's a good dream but I'd never have the ammunition or the balls to kill all those cops. For all you graf heads reading this do yourself a favor and stay away from nassau county and be madd careful when you go bombing. As for me and seno you haven't seen tha last of us yet. Caes is done which is a good thing cuz he sucks but he's my boy and I got love for him neway. Look out for Cks, coming to a wall near u. NECI SENO SENEK LOS PREZM FLEDS SMEF HUGE and all my other cks nsg niggas I forgot. One Love, NEECH

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Canadiano

i've done 7 months for graffiti, as well as many hrs of community service, and 6 years consecutive probation (that stems from some other shit, though). Other people in my city have worse records, graffiti related or otherwise, and get nada. tickets and shit, from what i hear. I wonder why? could it be my beautiful brown skin?

Originally posted by KaBar

I got a good laugh out of Sneak's comment that the Government in UK was trying to make things harder for writers, MUGGERS and shit. LOLLOLLOLLOL. The Government in UK has disarmed the population of the entire fucking country. How does that harm muggers? Here in Texas, if a motherfucker tries to mug me at night, I can legally KILL HIS ASS and not do a minute in jail. Everybody I know has a Concealed Handgun License and goes about their daily lives heeled. Muggers are a very rare commodity here in Houston. You got to be one brave sonofabitch to risk getting your balls shot off to rip off some old lady's purse. "A Life of Crime = A Plywood Casket." Definately not my idea of a smart career choice. Gangstas better think twice in this city. Texans ain't much on getting victimized--they are more likely to light up a thug and make a Christian of him. All these bad asses suddenly find God, laying out there in the parking lot with their guts oozing through their fingers. All I can say is "Behave yourself or pay the price." Cause none of these guys that think they are bad is bullet proof, for certain.

you see this is what i think is wrong with the whole texas society/attitude, usually i agree with you, and you do bring up alot of great points. but as a Canadian i really am mystified by the whole texan "vigilante" way of looking at things, i really dont see whay anyone would want to carry a weapon, i think the fear that everyone else is carrying a weapon encourages many people to carry weapons, and if you look around at society, theres a fuckload of people who should not have weapons. i would absolutley hate to live in a place where its legal to shoot someone if they cut across your lawn, why the fuck is that nessassary? i mean really. why not eliminate the whole protect yourself image. why not think of a way to difuse problems with out a firearm? fear breeds fear. fuck, i really dont understand why the fuck you need to carry a gun to be safe, maybe if no one carried a gun, youd feel safer. iknow i feel perfectly fine without carrying a gun. i can walk anywhere in my city and not have to carry a gun, i dont live in houston but i dont live in buttfuck nowhere either. i feel safe without a gun. i know noone else is carrying a gun, and if they are and i get robbed, well thats life, so what a guy takes 50 bucks from me? i can deal with that. im not going to risk my life, in a shoot out for 50 dollars. people can co-exist without firearms. its really not that hard.

Guest HESHIANDET

i feel safe w/o a gun but i sure would like to have some ill burner in my pants pressed up on my jawn. i'd really like to have it for my house though.

T.T. Boy--- As you are well aware, the United States and Canada are very different countries, with very different national identities, and very different social and national histories. In the Canadian west, firearms ownership is widely supported, except in the rather liberal enclaves of Vancouver and maybe a few other smaller cities around the west coast. They have the same sort of liberal mindset in western Canadian cities as do Americans in west coast cities like San Francisco, Portland or Seattle. The main difference is that in a country like Canada, the people have no Bill of Rights. And if a bunch of liberal politicians want to disarm the Canadian people, and further solidify their status as subjects, it is possible to do so.

That is not possible in the United States. The Americans are not subjects, we are free men and women--"citizens, not subjects." To disarm the American people, the liberals would have to be willing to fight a civil war, and quite frankly, most of them are not willing to die in order to disarm the rest of us. The liberal do-gooders don't like serving in the armed forces. The people who love the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights (and especially the Second Amendment) flock to the military recruiting centers. So, essentially, "we" are the people who would be doing the disarming, and as a former Marine, I can testify that no Marine anywhere looks upon the idea of disarming American civilians with anything but distaste. We will not be disarmed, at least, we will not be disarmed without a civil war.

I know a lot of men and women who own firearms. Many of the men own top-notch, military-grade rifles, suitable for arming soldiers or militia. There are many Americans who stockpile ammunition, food, supplies and equipment. THEY WILL NOT BE SUBJUGATED.

Canada is a free nation, more or less. If the Canadian people, like the spineless, pussified Australians, are willing to be disarmed and turned into servants, that is their choice. But here in the United States, we intend to live free. The liberals and the gun-grabbers better take care of their personal affairs before they come to get our guns, because a great number of them are going home in a body bag, and not just the poor guys sent to do the actual seizures. We know who the sorry-ass traitors are who shit on the Constitution. Believe me, the day they decide to try to disarm us will be a day they profoundly regret.

Their over-all objective is an entire WORLD that is disarmed and helpless and bent to their will. If you don't believe me, READ IT IN THEIR OWN WORDS on the U.N. web site. Read the shocking Executive Orders, written and signed into LAW by successive U.S. presidents. Don't take my word for it, read it for yourself. Orwell's "1984" is a lot more than just a totalitarian fantasy. The U.S. "Gun Control Act of 1968" comes STRAIGHT FROM NAZI GUN LAW, WORD FOR WORD. If you don't believe me, LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF.

The criminal use of firearms is piddling. Less than one-tenth of one percent of American gun owners ever commit any sort of crime. The problem is not the 70 million law-abiding gun owners, it is the miniscule minority of CRIMINALS who own guns. Lock them up and gun crime would all but disappear.

Black Y-- One reason you will have that "option" is because the 70 million Americans who do own firearms own 270 MILLION guns. In other words, most American gun owners don't own just one, they own three or four. Or more. And in a crisis, they will be arming other family members, and friends, and neighbors. Theoretically, our nation owns enough guns to arm EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD.

The liberal gun grabbers are not going to EVER be successful at disarming this nation. And the ones that try to do so are going to become top-priority targets. So all I can say to the Chuck Schumers and Diane Feinsteins, and Teddy Kennedys of the world is "Go ahead--SEE WHAT IT GETS YOU." They will have to live lives surrounded by bodyguards and circumscribed by personal protection measures (which they already do) in order to have even the slightest degree of personal safety. I think the only reason a man like Chuck Schumer--a notorious left-wing, totalitarian, social fascist--can enjoy any sort of normal life is that even the most dedicated gun-rights extremists realize that assassinating him would make him into a martyr.

The thing that infuriates me the most is that Teddy Kennedy and Diane Feinstein go around SURROUNDED by machine-gun-toting bodyguards, but yet they want to totally disarm the rest of us. It is absolutely despicable. Teddy Kennedy's bodyguards left a briefcase full of illegal, unregistered Uzi machineguns inside the U.S. Capitol building one time. SHAME! They are such hypocrites. They violate every law, yet intend to turn the rest of us into helpless servants. They truly believe that they are the ruling class and we are the slaves, to be whipped into obedience. Boy, are they in for a big surprise.

I don't see a damn thing wrong with fucking up or shooting someone trying to jack me. Sure one can rationalize "how could you justify killing a man over 15 bucks and a ATM card". But at the same time is there really a need to have every one have a concealed weapon permit. I live in CA and those motherfuckers are hard to get unless your famous. Most of my friends pack on weekends or when we go out but for the average person to be strapped when they go to the Circle K or Dairy Queen. I mean damn.

Guest Canadiano

Canada's not a fascist country. we're just no so paranoid. We have no reason to be, as the crime rate, as well as shots fired rate is at a relaxed pace. This gun control issue that you feel so strongly about stems from a long time ago. In fact, I can relate my argument to graffiti. The reason I believe that the graff, as well as this concealed weapon act is so popularly practised States side is that you guys were the rebels. us in Canada were on the Brits' side. The Redcoats'. Think about it. U guys had a Civil War of great proportions. it's still coming on stronger here than you think, believe me. Anyways, up here, we're a class act. Americans booed the Canadian National Anthem from start to finish in Detroit at the Raptors at Pistons game. Unfortunately, Vancouver Canucks retaliated with a bit of booing during the "Star Spangled Banner" at the Red Wings at Canucks game. Then, the New York Islanders fans booed "O Canada" at the Leafs at New York game in Uniondale, Long Island. The Toronto fans retaliated with a great applause at tonights game to both national anthems as they were sung by the Barenaked Ladies. We're a class act. By the way, the Leafs won the series tonight. The Habs beat Boston, and hopefully, if the teams i want to win in fact do, the Leafs will play Montreal for the Eastern Conference, and then go on to play Detroit in the Stanley Cup finals. The wings are my 2nd favourite team since i was ten or something.

drunken.

gold medal canadiano.

Canadiano---Your points are very well taken, and I agree with you up to a point. You realize, of course, that there are probably millions of Canadian nationals living and working in the United States. Our two countries have fought side-by-side in a number of wars. Canada is, by far and away the largest and most important trading partner the United States has. We share a common heritage, a common language (hey, we speak French down here in Louisiana too , y'know) and many very similar customs, beliefs, religions and so forth.

I'd like to offer my apologies for the behavior of American sports fans who boo'ed the Canadian teams and certainly for them being disrespectful of the Canadian flag and national anthem. It is absolutely unacceptable. If the promoters had any backbone they would have informed the crowd that if it occurred again, the game would be cancelled. And if it did, they should have backed up their word. There is absolutely no excuse for such loutish, inappropriate and unsportsmanlike behavior, ESPECIALLY towards teams from a nation so closely allied and identified with U.S. interests. Even if they are your typical no-front-teeth, beer swilling, hockey crazies. They are hardly suitable to permit out in public, but they make damned good Marine Corps infantry. BTW, I served with a bunch of Canadians in the U.S. Marine Corps, and they were good Marines and fine fellows. Many of them had made a career of the Corps, but always retained their Canadian citizenship, even though doing so prevented them from getting certain high security classifications (ENTNAC, "Secret", "Top Secret" Etc.)

Originally posted by KaBar

T.T. Boy--- As you are well aware, the United States and Canada are very different countries, with very different national identities, and very different social and national histories. In the Canadian west, firearms ownership is widely supported, except in the rather liberal enclaves of Vancouver and maybe a few other smaller cities around the west coast. They have the same sort of liberal mindset in western Canadian cities as do Americans in west coast cities like San Francisco, Portland or Seattle. The main difference is that in a country like Canada, the people have no Bill of Rights. And if a bunch of liberal politicians want to disarm the Canadian people, and further solidify their status as subjects, it is possible to do so.

That is not possible in the United States. The Americans are not subjects, we are free men and women--"citizens, not subjects." To disarm the American people, the liberals would have to be willing to fight a civil war, and quite frankly, most of them are not willing to die in order to disarm the rest of us. The liberal do-gooders don't like serving in the armed forces. The people who love the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights (and especially the Second Amendment) flock to the military recruiting centers. So, essentially, "we" are the people who would be doing the disarming, and as a former Marine, I can testify that no Marine anywhere looks upon the idea of disarming American civilians with anything but distaste. We will not be disarmed, at least, we will not be disarmed without a civil war.

I know a lot of men and women who own firearms. Many of the men own top-notch, military-grade rifles, suitable for arming soldiers or militia. There are many Americans who stockpile ammunition, food, supplies and equipment. THEY WILL NOT BE SUBJUGATED.

Canada is a free nation, more or less. If the Canadian people, like the spineless, pussified Australians, are willing to be disarmed and turned into servants, that is their choice. But here in the United States, we intend to live free. The liberals and the gun-grabbers better take care of their personal affairs before they come to get our guns, because a great number of them are going home in a body bag, and not just the poor guys sent to do the actual seizures. We know who the sorry-ass traitors are who shit on the Constitution. Believe me, the day they decide to try to disarm us will be a day they profoundly regret.

Their over-all objective is an entire WORLD that is disarmed and helpless and bent to their will. If you don't believe me, READ IT IN THEIR OWN WORDS on the U.N. web site. Read the shocking Executive Orders, written and signed into LAW by successive U.S. presidents. Don't take my word for it, read it for yourself. Orwell's "1984" is a lot more than just a totalitarian fantasy. The U.S. "Gun Control Act of 1968" comes STRAIGHT FROM NAZI GUN LAW, WORD FOR WORD. If you don't believe me, LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF.

The criminal use of firearms is piddling. Less than one-tenth of one percent of American gun owners ever commit any sort of crime. The problem is not the 70 million law-abiding gun owners, it is the miniscule minority of CRIMINALS who own guns. Lock them up and gun crime would all but disappear.

thanks for taking the time to write and educated response to my reply. i guess as a Canadian i have never really thought about owning a gun, no one i know really does aside from game hunters and so forth. i do see your point where the constitution comes into play. i live in western canada myself, and to be honest with you, most people here do not own guns, if they do, its most likley a rifle used for game hunting and thats it. granted there are some gun fans and owners, one of my neighbors who served in the korean war is a gun collector, and wve discussed the crrying of concealed weapons, he seems to feel its unnessassary, and i think for the most part people here seem to feel the same way. generally the people who own guns here are thoe whol live in teh mountains and use then for hunting, and the odd collector. other than that people dont really own weapons. theres very stirct gun control laws here as you may or may not know, so it generally deters people from owning guns. i guess im just a person whose never really seen the need to own a gun let alone carry one. but then again i was never really raised with that belief. i guess its just different strokes for different folks. you guys play baseball we play hockey, the french drink wine, he germans drink beer. thanks for the insight. i had never really looked at it through your eyes.

Archived