Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OH SHIT! JAIL TIME

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by fr8rokr, Apr 4, 2002.

1. fr8rokr

fr8rokr Member

First published on Saturday 02 February 2002:
    Court locks up train graffiti men
    Six men have been locked up after they were intercepted by police as they travelled to railway sidings at Skipton to spray graffiti on a train.

Bradford Crown Court heard their vehicles were searched and officers discovered more than 100 cans of spray paint.

Ian Rantoul, 30, of Wallsend, Kevin Rowntree, 26, of Sandy-ford, Newcastle, Dudley Halls, 24, of Flixton, Manchester, Zachery Turner, 29, of Bruns-wick, Manchester, James David, 25, of York and Adam Heiss, 20, of Chorlton, Man-chester each pleaded guilty to of having articles with intent to damage rolling stock.

Rantoul was jailed for nine months, while Rowntree, Halls, Turner and David were jailed for seven, five, four and three months respectively.

Heiss was sent to a young offender institution for 42 days.

2. Revolt

Revolt Guest

Dosent the police and goverment have biger things to worry about that a lil paint on trains i mean come on 9 months and they dident even PAINT ! the train its like fucking they in the shiter for atimed murder

sorry for the spelling school is not my thing

but really fuck cops need to stop being pussy and start going after the real shit like killers and shit

3. phism

phism Member

that's so depressing...

i want to run for mayor...and try to make shit easier for graf writers...maybe start a department that makes certain bridges legal and shit ::sigh::

4. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

that last cat got 42 days juvie time at 20..
    what does sentence time eqaute to in europe? in the us its usually about thirty percent of sentence..my goy got hemmed for armed robbery at knife point in london and did 11 months out of a 2 year sentence

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

rough , id be very angry .

6. zen

zen New Jack

wonder why they pleaded guilty

7. sneak

sneak Guest

i herd bout that. this is in england where the govt are on a "lets make the streets safer" trip which means bad luck for writers, muggers etc etc

8. catwash

catwash Guest

sounds about right for london, usually serve half the sentence - maybe early release with electronic tag.

FUCK JAIL TERMS FOR WRITING.

9. trendoid

trendoid Guest

10. microsoft_golf

microsoft_golf New Jack

i was getting charged for like 9 counts of vandilism......and the crown attorney was looking for 6 months in jail......SHITTY.

11. ceasoner

ceasoner Guest

12. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

wtf!!!!! if they didnt paint anything what charges were pressed???

13. monkeybutter

monkeybutter New Jack

THA COUNTIES JUST LIKE A PARTY, CUS IN THE COUNTY YOU KNOW EVERYBODY......

14. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

9 months is harsh.

15. SatAn's SluT

SatAn's SluT New Jack

wat?! they tag you so they see where youa re going and shit?

and not trying to sound big or shit but i think i know one of them