Oh Shit..im growing old!

Guest krie

what are some of the fears you have about getting old ?

mine are not being able to control your bladder, it be so bad when ur cruisin around the shops then bam! u just wet yaself..

also the fact that most old people stink

they talk alotta crap too

one good thing, you get a pensioners card, and you can skore free cups of coffee at McDonalds..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

-driving like an old biddy..i fuckin cant stand old drivers! your liscense should be taken away at 50..dangerous ass people.

-having to pay bills is gonna blow like woah.

-having to worry about the future kids, and if theyre gonna either get knocked up/or knock some hoe up, and i'll end up payin for it.

-i will never smell like an old person, i'll only smelll when im dead, maybe not even then.:idea:

-not being able to see as well.

fuck getting old, noone in my family has "aged gracfully" if i ever get to where i cant walk around by myself, i fucking hate hoverround commercials, they just need to put a fucking bullet in there heads1 oh your hear for a hoverround? come right back here and well put you out of your misery! what was i saying.... oh yeah. if i cant walk by myself or start to just ramdomly piss myself ill fucking put a bullet in my head.

nothing good about growing old. wiser? bull. you just don't give a shit anymore is all. that's the difference. [hallmarkmoment] i don't want to grow old without atleast once experiencing a passionate love affair. true love. if it even exists... and multiple orgasms. then i'll die happy [/hallmarkmoment]

:n

Crazy

Very violent...

at least the old people in my family arent as bad as my friends grandmother. She put her daughter in-law in the hospital, when her kids come to visit he she tries to give them bedtimes, and threatens to beat them with a belt.

Archived