Oh shit another quake in the Indian Ocean!

ODS-1

Thousands of people in the six provinces of Thailand began evacuating after an 8.2 earthquake prompted the Thai government to issue a tsunami warning. The quake struck along on the same fault line as the one that caused December's deadly tsunami. In Sri Lanka, the government warned that if there is a tsunami, it could reach Sri Lanka's shores in about three hours.

-cnn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the worlds ending, it rained alot more than it ever has here, in the desert, floods and in cali too, there was that chain of tornados or hurricanes, volcanic activity in the northern parts of usa, the tsunami that wiped out thousands of people, maybe the world will implode

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Mar 28 2005, 07:03 PM

the worlds ending, it rained alot more than it ever has here, in the desert, floods and in cali too, there was that chain of tornados or hurricanes, volcanic activity in the northern parts of usa, the tsunami that wiped out thousands of people, maybe the world will implode

the last thing i heard while at school was they divied up the magnitude of

the quake to 8.7. thats fucking huge. "they" ( i really don't know who) say

that a 9/10.0 magnitude earthquake would be felt around the world.

and for what fantom said, i think the world is just performing self maitenence(sp?)

too much population and pollution, the world will fix the damn problem by getting rid of it.

but if not

mother earth is pissed off, and we're all going to die. now. really.

no seriously. just wait.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Mar 28 2005, 07:03 PM

and it's still snowing in philly

Guest sneak

there have been a few quakes in the same area since the big one, they just didnt cause tsunami's.

do remember, but that part of the world is reknowned for tectonic activity.

Originally posted by ODS-1@Mar 29 2005, 12:15 AM

Global warming has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! It's easy for someone to say "this is just the earth controlling population", but then you'd be cryin if you or someone you know got hurt in an earthquake. Earthquakes happen.

yeah i know, i live in california

Originally posted by Some1+Mar 29 2005, 12:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Some1 - Mar 29 2005, 12:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Mar 28 2005, 06:20 PM

panic.jpg

Asian niggas is wildin'!

hahahaha funniest thing i have see all day!

[/b]

the dude on the left knows whats up. he's wearing goggles already just in

case the water comes in floodin'