oh....oh shit..god..FUCK!

8onus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i will explain it to you...in 1988 katshiro otomo changed art and the world of cell animation for everwith his manga and movie AKIRA...these are doushe bags, destroying a legend....it's kinda funny too...dont you dare try to start a thread trashing in here or i will become the volcanic fire in your ass.

too bad your link didnt work, akira sucked anyway. yeah, it was definitly the first step forward in the anime world, but the storyline was hurt as fuck, if you sit through it enough times to figure out exactly what they're talking about, you realise that none of it actually matches up or makes any sense. contradictions in the story line. kinda like seeing the matrix for the first time, but only catching the llast 20 minutes. yeah its kinda like that, except you can see the whole movie and not get whats going on.

Originally posted by azert@Mar 29 2005, 12:34 AM

I don't like anime at all. And I live in Japan. So I'm a loser. But do you realize your title sounds like a woman having an orgasm?

i find it absolutly gripping that the way a woman screams when she's having a really great orgasm, is just like her scream when she's giving birth, a damn near hevenly cry from her stomach, the sound of life, the mating cry. and no matter how good her hair smells or how soft her skin is on any given day...once you've heard that cry it never leaves you, her front lines, and what she's willing to go through, pain, pleasure and procreation hand in hand. fuck my babling, its late i got class early, one

ps tera partick is a pro, even on her back, these guys are below novice. no its not tera patrick, and yes i love me some tera patrick too.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 29 2005, 01:12 AM

thumbs are definately pointed south. here's hoping no hollywood studio goes for the insane budget required to make this movie and it stays as a 2-bit trailer on the internerd

totally agree. Akira was one of the films that got me into anime. Now I am fucking hooked and acheiving uber geektronic status with it.

Fuck making a live action version of akira, keep things the way they are.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 29 2005, 01:12 AM

thumbs are definately pointed south. here's hoping no hollywood studio goes for the insane budget required to make this movie and it stays as a 2-bit trailer on the internerd

i agree

i definatly beleive that if one where to truly remake akira, decently, they would be looking at one of the biggest budgets in movie making history. i swear to god if this happens, and i go and see computer genterated everything i will personly track down and brick punch the director.