Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

oh....oh shit..god..FUCK!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 8onus, Mar 28, 2005.

1. 8onus

8onus Banned

There are very few animes i like, Ghost in the shell, Akira, Evangelion and a hard drive full of hentai. now, god i have been good, i repented my many sins, and have vowed to live a life of honor since, so i must ask why have you let this happen....just....why?

Hanus, wack, fucket

2. bobthebuilder

bobthebuilder Member

What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Talking. About.

3. 8onus

8onus Banned

i will explain it to you...in 1988 katshiro otomo changed art and the world of cell animation for everwith his manga and movie AKIRA...these are doushe bags, destroying a legend....it's kinda funny too...dont you dare try to start a thread trashing in here or i will become the volcanic fire in your ass.

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

too bad your link didnt work, akira sucked anyway. yeah, it was definitly the first step forward in the anime world, but the storyline was hurt as fuck, if you sit through it enough times to figure out exactly what they're talking about, you realise that none of it actually matches up or makes any sense. contradictions in the story line. kinda like seeing the matrix for the first time, but only catching the llast 20 minutes. yeah its kinda like that, except you can see the whole movie and not get whats going on.

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

is that tera patrick?

6. FunktionOne

FunktionOne Member

I just flat out don't "get" anime at all... really

7. caffeine

caffeine Member

I wanna fuck Tera. damnit.

8. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

that was fucking horrbile.
    boo.

9. azert

azert Senior Member

I don't like anime at all. And I live in Japan. So I'm a loser. But do you realize your title sounds like a woman having an orgasm?

10. 8onus

8onus Banned

i find it absolutly gripping that the way a woman screams when she's having a really great orgasm, is just like her scream when she's giving birth, a damn near hevenly cry from her stomach, the sound of life, the mating cry. and no matter how good her hair smells or how soft her skin is on any given day...once you've heard that cry it never leaves you, her front lines, and what she's willing to go through, pain, pleasure and procreation hand in hand. fuck my babling, its late i got class early, one

ps tera partick is a pro, even on her back, these guys are below novice. no its not tera patrick, and yes i love me some tera patrick too.

11. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

thumbs are definately pointed south. here's hoping no hollywood studio goes for the insane budget required to make this movie and it stays as a 2-bit trailer on the internerd

12. iloveyoursister

iloveyoursister Senior Member

Haha, you said it.

13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

totally agree. Akira was one of the films that got me into anime. Now I am fucking hooked and acheiving uber geektronic status with it.

Fuck making a live action version of akira, keep things the way they are.

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

Am I the only person who doesn't praise Akira as much as others?

15. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

"oh....oh shit..god..fuck" (in a board kind of sarcastic voice)

u said it already...