oh oh make fun of me!

Guest Zodiac

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

are you posting stuff just to get mocked? why dont you just settle down, sit there with your sketchbook for a while accept that your still learning and that theres nothing wrong with that?

or, if you want further criticism, your 3d is totally off, your letters arent perportional, the letters arent good and i cant even figure out what letters they are supposed to be.

seeking/try that one on for size

D-U-M i dont know just a little freestyle i just wanted to post more of my stuff for people to make fun of lol i love fucking with peoples

no emotional shields bro if i put my all into something and you shot it down i would be hurt. and i swear im not trying to be a dick i listen to your comments and i hear what your saying about these pieces and it helps me. i know im not the best i know im not even that good but god damn it i try. hehe oh well

I agree with Seeking. I think you should relax on the posting of your work. Its not exactly what I would call "pleasing to the eye".

Your letters are weak as fuck, no derivitive style to them. No style at all actually.. Ugh.

Stay in your sketch book for a while, work on your letters. You need to develop..

eh oh well back to the drawing board as they say. thanks for the criticism and all even you seeking you know its all been a bunch of meaningless shit talking. no seriosness at all on my part. i know i need work and i practice everyfucking day. haha you should have seen me a year ago. but i do promise this i will put some good shit up so help me god lol:) :beat:

dude, that sketch is DOOOPE...im so psyched on that, throw it up on a wall so we can all bask in its glory. fuck all these playahatas, whaddafuck do they know?!?!? thats right nothing.

damn, i was gonna throw a character down for you but yourphotos is broked or something.

nsk-vc

suburban bum, id love to see some of your shit... im willing to bet your not much better... jumping on this kid when he's down is fucking weak. making fun of someone just to do it is fucking weak. dissing his stuff when i know god damn well you all suck too is fucking weak.

seeking/spoken

Archived