oh no, i just made plans with my ex

fizm

me: i'm trying to find someone to go to the hitching post with me tomorrow night

she: whats that

me: i think it's in your general area, 55th and troost or something like that. it's a restaurant by day i think. wednesday nights they have 'the beatdown'...open mic, all of that..

she: ooh can i go?

she: i wanna go

me: alright, tomorrow?

::sigh::

she better give me my damn tricky cd while she's at it, too ;x

i hope she doesn't try to seduce me. i'd enjoy it, but she'd tell people, and then i'd have people giving me shit because it's common knowledge that she turned bitch.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

here is where you went wrong and edited to show you what should have happened....

me: i'm trying to find someone to go to the hitching post with me tomorrow night

me: i think it's in your general area, 55th and troost or something like that. it's a restaurant by day i think. wednesday nights they have 'the beatdown'...open mic, all of that..

me: no

see i edited out your problem an fixed it.

this is what shoulda went down

Guest -MOE LESTER-

jesus holy nutsack you guys are pretty cold hearted to girls....call me a sissy or something but i personally have a problem hurting a girls feelings, unless shes butt ugly. but since you went out with her im picturing this chick pretty good looking

Guest willy.wonka

my ex live a couple of hundred miles away...met her in vegas..she lives in vegas,,,i move to arizona...she tells me she's pregnate..turned out she wasnt..move to san francisco..then back to hawaii..she felt that september 11th was a good reason to get back together again...now shes moving to san fran in the future...slowley tracking me down..its wierd when i talk to her...

iceburg gives good ass advice i bet he controls the bitches in his stable. lol. this 1 stupid bitch tried to say that i cheated on her by tellin anotha girl to come over to my house. first off we r friends with benifits so i cant cheat its imposssible, 2nd tha girl is my friend for like 7 years. now shes tellin every1 she has low selfasteem cause of me. the bitch got low self esteem cuz she swalloed to much cum.

iceberg, what about some negotiation?

me: i'm trying to find someone to go to this open mic place with me tomorrow night

me: i think it's in your general area.

me: are you gonna give me some dome piece?

she: . . .

depending on the response you can choose to either bring her along or not. either way you have been vague enough to where she doesn't know where you are going.

http://www.domevillage.org/dm/visualize/cyberdomelogo.jpg'>

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

that's where you fucked up killer... you think this tool gets bitches? you got another thing coming

she looks alright. everyone else seems to think she's hot. it's not so much that to me, but she's flawless. black & mexican girl...nice curves, full lips, good skin tone....unique looking. couldn't want more, as far as what she looks like. i don't really have any decent pictures i don't think...heh...i'd post this one where she's drunk straddling a statue in phoenix but i'll spare her.

and i'm not trying to play pimp or none of that shit, but i get more than enough women...

anyway, the reason i didn't say no is because i'm not bitter or pissed off or anything anymore. as long as she doesn't annoy me with her stupid stories about how much of an alcoholic she is, or shit about her last boyfriend.

and i swear to fuck i could get head from her in a drop, but the problem would be that...i have a reputation at her school (all girls catholic school, no less)....and i don't want her bragging and shit.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

jesus holy nutsack you guys are pretty cold hearted to girls....call me a sissy or something but i personally have a problem hurting a girls feelings, unless shes butt ugly. but since you went out with her im picturing this chick pretty good looking

Sissy.

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

bragging that she gave you head? dude, you don't know chicks too well

no, not that. i'm saying tonight she probably would if i wanted her to. because i know her like that. but i don't want her to talk like females do.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

oh, and i prefer to hurt girls' feelings if they're good looking, and they're the kind of girl that uses it. like the girl in question. still. girls like that needs someone to take them off their pedestal, and sometimes i feel the need to be that superhero.

Archived