oh my fucking god....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro+Feb 24 2006, 02:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Feb 24 2006, 02:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mindvapors@Feb 24 2006, 02:25 PM

funny you say that as i have a sniper at 2 o' clock (im playing black).

How is that game?

[/b]

pretty good, i like it. i find it cool when the tombstone ur using for cover actually gets shot out with one shot by a sniper, keeps u moving. or having the 2nd stage last 2 hours to complete, solo, with no checkpoints.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm wondering if it's worth buying or renting. I heard it is to FPS games what "Burnout: Revenge" is to driving games, which is a great thing.

Originally posted by mindvapors+Feb 24 2006, 02:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mindvapors - Feb 24 2006, 02:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tesseract@Feb 24 2006, 02:08 PM

snipers should be everywhere

funny you say that as i have a sniper at 2 o' clock (im playing black).

[/b]

that game looks really fun. i think i need to make a purchase shortly.

hey...im thinking of the getting the new mark echo game. what do you guys think of it?

just kidding.

well, i was going to purchase it, but since i was able to grab the game a week before its release offline, i took the opportunity. it was going to be the one game i was actually going to purchase in a long while. next i think i'll grab mortal kombat: shaolin monks, my copies keep fucking up. the game has a fun co-op mode and i like mortal kombat.

back to black: explosions are fun. and i'll stick with saying stage 2 on hard. let me know how you do if you ever get it.

It was released in Europe first and a group released it online via torrents so i downloaded it. And although european games are usually not able to be played on american televisions due to its tv format (PAL vs NTSC), this one included a selector in the beginning of the game so people with american tv's could play.

*ed: i just realized it hasnt even come out in here in the US yet. release date's the 28th. Though it was released online like yesterday. (i've had my euro version for about a week now.)

Originally posted by mindvapors@Feb 24 2006, 03:18 PM

It was released in Europe first and a group released it online via torrents so i downloaded it. And although european games are usually not able to be played on american televisions due to its tv format (PAL vs NTSC), this one included a selector in the beginning of the game so people with american tv's could play.

So wait... you downloaded it, and are playing it on... your Xbox 360? I'm confused.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I actually haven't finished it yet. But I will definitely play on hard as soon as I unlock it.

Does it actually get harder, or is it just less healthpacks and more objectives?