Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OH MY BAG

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BROWNer, Feb 13, 2003.

1. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i just spilled some fucking black motherfucking india
    ink mixed with an acrylic dark olive ink on my fucking
    cream carpet BIATCH.
    somebody come over and punch me in the testicular zone.

anybody with advice besides a carpet cleaning guy,
    and keeping it damp until i figure it out, is more than
    welcome.

2. yoink

yoink Elite Member

dont take my word for this but i have put mineral spirits and or paint thinner on the shit trying to blot it, ive just dropped oils (paint), and some ink on the carpet before it semi decently worked but i dont know if theres any other probs with putting paint thiner or mineral spirits down good luck man. that uber sucks.

3. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

use windex :crazy:

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

Ink Stains - Ballpoint ink stains can be placed stain face down on white paper towels. Sponge with rubbing or denatured alcohol or rub detergent into stained area. Repeat if some stain remains. Rinse, then launder. Drawing ink usually cannot be removed. Try flushing with cold water until pigments are removed; rub liquid detergent into stain; rinse. Repeat process. Soak in warm sudsy water to which 1 to 4 tablespoons of household ammonia per quart of water have been added. Rinse thoroughly. Launder in hottest water safe for that fabric, with fabric safe bleach. Felt Tip or India Ink - Usually cannot be removed. Try pouring water through the stain before it dries, until pigments are removed. Allow to dry. If you notice some reduction in stain, sponge with dry-cleaning solvent. Allow to dry. Rub liquid household cleaner into stain. Rinse. Soak stain (possibly overnight) in warm water to which 1 to 4 tablespoons of household ammonia have been added. Rinse and repeat treatment if necessary; launder.

from the International guild of Professional Butlers

5. Ken E. Bus

Ken E. Bus Member

Since I am not sure what type of carpet you have and the remedies change, here is a link I found.

Carpet Stain Removal

6. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

uber sucks is right.
    i made the most un manly whimper/scream i've
    ever heard. i can't even tell you how many times
    i've fucked up carpets with paint, its so fucking
    ridiculous. but this is somethin' else.

windex...yea..

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

i don't think its comin' out on the homemade DIY tip.

8. depending on the price of each,

you could

a] replace the whole carpet

or

b] spill india ink all over the god damn thing

gothic

9. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

wow, looks like india ink doesn't really come out.

10. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

11. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

hahahaha...

not funny:(

12. dork

dork Member

13. skaterzoot

skaterzoot Member

14. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member