1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

"Oh Man, I Cant Belive I Had To Sit Through That"...fuck hatebreed

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by $360, Jul 28, 2003.

1. $360

$360 12oz Elite Member

"Oh Man, I Cant Belive I Had To Sit Through That"...fuck hatebreed

Discussion started by $360 - Jul 28, 2003

http://www.muchmusic.com/music/images/content/img_hatebreed_perseverance.gif'>

so i went to this benefit show last night for the singer of barrett who died in a car accident last, and hatebreed was included in the line up. their music is ok, and they are definetly talkented, but they got burned by most of the other bands there. the thing that bothers me about hatebreed isnt their music, nor their message, its their fans.

this has got to be one of the shittiest fanbases EVER. its an entire scene of "that kid". you know, the kid who wears a shirt of the band they are going to see i.e. a hatebreed shirt at a hatebreed show. all these biker nazi skinhead losers. you go to the bathroom ad all you hear is "yeah man, i kicked a guy in the head it was awesome"

oh my jesus youre such a fucking moron. no one cares how big you dick is. oh and by the way, you smell like shit dipped in gasoline.

ok so fine, whatever, we are all entitled to like what we like and if thats what you want to do at a hatebreed show, its not my place to tell you otherwise.heres where the real problem comes in.

one of the other bands playing what What Fules The Fire, and it was their last show. this band is all about respect, respect youself and respect everyone around you. kind of like bane. so WFTF is playing, and kids are moshing, and a fight breaks out.

what the fuck. we all went there to have a good time. its a fucking benefit show. how are you going to be such a fuck and start a fight at something like that?its just fucking petty..i dont know for a fact that it was hatebreed fans that started it, but for some reason, i just dont think it was kids who came to see bane who would do something like that.

$360 - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. $360

$360 12oz Elite Member

$360 - Replied Jul 28, 2003

p.s. rot

3. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

johnny - Replied Jul 28, 2003

fight could've been over anything. might've been some stewing beef upon which any gathering of both parties would result in a fight, benefit show or not...

johnny - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. $360

$360 12oz Elite Member

i know i know, im just heated because there was a lot of ignorance there. youre though is just al likley as mine.

5. onesandzeros

onesandzeros 12oz Member

onesandzeros - Replied Jul 28, 2003

You went to a show in wusster ma. I think it had less to do with "hatebreed fans", and more to do with modern hardcore kids, namely massachussetts/ct ones. Although, I have been seeing hatebreed since 95 and I can honestly say theres nary a large scale hatebreed show that didnt end in a riot. Maybe its cause ct kids like to fight? Actually, I'd say moreso more and more hatebreed shows end in insane riots because you have the more radio metal beer drinkers coming up against 19 year old white males with glorified dreams of fighting. Shit dude, I dont even know what my point was....

onesandzeros - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. b-mo burna

b-mo burna 12oz Junior Member

b-mo burna - Replied Jul 28, 2003

i dont know who told you, but they're definently not talented

b-mo burna - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. afraidoflife

afraidoflife 12oz Member

afraidoflife - Replied Jul 28, 2003

;)

No, but really... Did you go to Integrity a couple weeks ago? I know our mutual friend went. Was up at Mass Skate for With Honor the other night.

Anyways, yes, I was just discussing this the other day how Hatebreeds fanbase consists mainly of hessians. Blah.

afraidoflife - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jul 28, 2003

COUGH

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  9. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx 12oz Senior Member

Harpo Marx - Replied Jul 28, 2003

I just dont like hatebreed period. I wish I went to the first day of it to see converge. it was their last show in the us before the new cd comes out. Mass sucks, especially if youre under 18 because all the shows in boston are at the middle east which is 18+ and all the others are in worcester, which is waaaaaaay the hell out of the way from anything.

Harpo Marx - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. $360

$360 12oz Elite Member

i took a ride and cooled down a little, and im feeling like i shouldnt make such generalizations. ive had such a shitty week and i shouldnt take it out on other people. targeting other people for my faults makes me no better than those people who started the fight. so i take it back, no more thumbs down.

i still find "those kids" annoying.

and they are talented, just because thier music isnt the greatest, dosnt mean that they dont put their all into it.

11. $360

$360 12oz Elite Member

Re: COUGH

oh man. this is a perfect example of what my entire week has been like.

sorry man, i hope you dont take it persenally. i saw a lot of ignorance and stuff like that gets me really heated, and then i make generalizations. and im sure you have enough sense to not wear the sweatshirt to the show.

sorry everyone, i really need to think before i speak. its a serious problem.

12. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Jul 28, 2003

this is the closest thing that i have ever seen to Jerry Springers final thought i have ever seen on 12 oz

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  13. $360

$360 12oz Elite Member

:twitch:

14. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jul 28, 2003

Re: Re: COUGH

Obviously.

I understand what you're getting at $360. People who go to shows just to start fights should go elsewhere.

I went to a Finch show a few months ago and I myslef almost go into a fight. Granted my name is Angry Alan, but unless you REALLY piss me off I won't fight. Anywho, some fucknut pushed his way past me to get to the lower level/pit area without saying 'excuse me' or even making a gesture. The fucker just shoved me aside. So.. I push him down one step and he comes back in my face and pushes me up the three stairs. At this point I grab him around the neckk and get one good punch to the stomach, then throw myself out of his grip. I told him to fuck off and back away, yet he insists to get in my face. Mind you he is my height and only a BIT more heavy than me. I'd have no problem taking him.
    Unlucky for me, my dad's friend, whom is a bounce at this venue, was not on the premises. So, I can't get in a fight and NOT go out in a police car. I tell the guy to walk away and he stares me down, calls me names like a ten year old, and finally walks away with one of his cronies.

All this at a Finch show.. what the fuck is with these people. Now this doesn't make me want to hate Finch, just the muscle-bound jockstrap heads that want to pick a fight.

Go back to Wal-Mart and buy yourself some fucking 2.99 wife-beaters shit kicker.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  15. $360

$360 12oz Elite Member

Re: Re: Re: COUGH

[​IMG]