oh holy jeez

SHUTMDOWN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

no...no...it can't be real. no self respecting anything would buy that.

wait till the frat kids get their hands on these!

I can also just imagine the wigger lunge...while sportin one of those shirts.

Want to show us how cool you look in your tattoo shirt? Send us your photos and we'll post it on our site.

To be honest, I think this is just as stupid as actually getting tatoos. Tatoos are completely stupid to me. People who are tatoo lovers are either assholes or are still dealing with some kind of abuse they have had in their past. I know a bunch of tough assholes are gonna say I am a pussy, but most tatoos look stupid as fuck. These shirts are exactly the same level of stupidity.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

To be honest, I think this is just as stupid as actually getting tatoos. Tatoos are completely stupid to me. People who are tatoo lovers are either assholes or are still dealing with some kind of abuse they have had in their past. I know a bunch of tough assholes are gonna say I am a pussy, but most tatoos look stupid as fuck. These shirts are exactly the same level of stupidity.

that was a completely fucking retarded comment.

you know what the sad thing is about these shirts? people will buy them. i think they might sell alright. can't blame the designers and companies who are just trying to make a buck. gotta blame our culture for creating the demand. if a girl wears one its just wack. if i gay guy wears one he's just being gay. if a heterosexual male wears one, then thats a serious problem.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

wow......

but on another note, this was posted just few days back i believe

Archived