oh god no...

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"LAYDEE LIGHTNIN

I FINK DAS ITS ALL GD Y SPEND MUNEY GETTIN RID OF IT WEN IT LUKS FYN! WALKIN ROUND CITYS N SEEIN IT ITS RLY KWL! I FINK DEY R RLY TALENTED N DA PERSON HU SED DEY DUNT LYK DA NAMES IN ONE COLOR I DO DEM IM JUS LEARNIN N DAT OW I LEARN DIFFERENT PATTERNS N I STILL FINK DAS GD CUZ ITS LYK A FING FOR MEH 2 DO WEN IM BORD! SOO AV PAITENCE CUZ I NO IF I CARRY ON ILL GET RLY GD N AV CONFIDENCE TO DO A TAG :D "

holy shit. peple in the UK are totally way more ignorant than people in NYC. i didn't think it was possible.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude... read the comments on this page.

I FINK DAS ITS ALL GD Y SPEND MUNEY GETTIN RID OF IT WEN IT LUKS FYN! WALKIN ROUND CITYS N SEEIN IT ITS RLY KWL! I FINK DEY R RLY TALENTED N DA PERSON HU SED DEY DUNT LYK DA NAMES IN ONE COLOR I DO DEM IM JUS LEARNIN N DAT OW I LEARN DIFFERENT PATTERNS N I STILL FINK DAS GD CUZ ITS LYK A FING FOR MEH 2 DO WEN IM BORD! SOO AV PAITENCE CUZ I NO IF I CARRY ON ILL GET RLY GD N AV CONFIDENCE TO DO A TAG :D

there is nothing better then bussin a phat tag on a wall.when i drive, i like nothing better then to see mine and other names put out in the biggest,brightest most bad-ass way ever!! while leagal walls are cool,it doesn't look the same. if i see a wall i want my name on...so be it. for me its a form of escape,when im in the zone...im free!!!!!no worries in the word!!except the po-po that is.

i fink graffiti is heavy man! in my endz everyone is graffiting i swear! bbbrrrraaapppp!!!

im learning how to do graffiti but im not going to do it on the steets because onnly vandals do that im not that kind of kid dj jamz age 12

*Fuck, seeks beat me to LAYDEE LIGHTNING's words of wisdom.

I FINK DAS ITS ALL GD Y SPEND MUNEY GETTIN RID OF IT WEN IT LUKS FYN! WALKIN ROUND CITYS N SEEIN IT ITS RLY KWL! I FINK DEY R RLY TALENTED N DA PERSON HU SED DEY DUNT LYK DA NAMES IN ONE COLOR I DO DEM IM JUS LEARNIN N DAT OW I LEARN DIFFERENT PATTERNS N I STILL FINK DAS GD CUZ ITS LYK A FING FOR MEH 2 DO WEN IM BORD! SOO AV PAITENCE CUZ I NO IF I CARRY ON ILL GET RLY GD N AV CONFIDENCE TO DO A TAG

this really does sound ridicolous. but thats the way that pricks from uk type to be cool. just as pricks from us type like "yo niggaz, dat shit was hella tight b. word em up".

had a word with sneak about this earlier, and the overall conclusion : It's most likely going to suck balls.

Guest willy.wonka

kinda confused me... is the cartoon trying to base thier story in america? cause it would make sence for the gangs and beating of white women.

i survived the 80's, i can survive this

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 8 2005, 04:58 PM

thats the best

Originally posted by El Producto@Mar 8 2005, 10:34 AM

I FINK DAS ITS ALL GD Y SPEND MUNEY GETTIN RID OF IT WEN IT LUKS FYN! WALKIN ROUND CITYS N SEEIN IT ITS RLY KWL! I FINK DEY R RLY TALENTED N DA PERSON HU SED DEY DUNT LYK DA NAMES IN ONE COLOR I DO DEM IM JUS LEARNIN N DAT OW I LEARN DIFFERENT PATTERNS N I STILL FINK DAS GD CUZ ITS LYK A FING FOR MEH 2 DO WEN IM BORD! SOO AV PAITENCE CUZ I NO IF I CARRY ON ILL GET RLY GD N AV CONFIDENCE TO DO A TAG

this really does sound ridicolous. but thats the way that pricks from uk type to be cool. just as pricks from us type like "yo niggaz, dat shit was hella tight b. word em up".

had a word with sneak about this earlier, and the overall conclusion : It's most likely going to suck balls.

i was thinking it was more akin to DaNcInNgRaFfIN...OMG LOLZ aZn or TyPiNg LiKe ThiS

Taggerz follows the lives of a crew of graffiti artists from troubled backgrounds. They once had each other's backs but things are starting to fall apart. It's gonna get messy.

oh god, I used to think graffiti deserved more attention, but that thought just went out the window

...swwishh

Originally posted by El Mamerro+Mar 8 2005, 06:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (El Mamerro - Mar 8 2005, 06:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Dude... read the comments on this page.

I FINK DAS ITS ALL GD Y SPEND MUNEY GETTIN RID OF IT WEN IT LUKS FYN! WALKIN ROUND CITYS N SEEIN IT ITS RLY KWL! I FINK DEY R RLY TALENTED N DA PERSON HU SED DEY DUNT LYK DA NAMES IN ONE COLOR I DO DEM IM JUS LEARNIN N DAT OW I LEARN DIFFERENT PATTERNS N I STILL FINK DAS GD CUZ ITS LYK A FING FOR MEH 2 DO WEN IM BORD! SOO AV PAITENCE CUZ I NO IF I CARRY ON ILL GET RLY GD N AV CONFIDENCE TO DO A TAG :D

there is nothing better then bussin a phat tag on a wall.when i drive, i like nothing better then to see mine and other names put out in the biggest,brightest most bad-ass way ever!! while leagal walls are cool,it doesn't look the same. if i see a wall i want my name on...so be it. for me its a form of escape,when im in the zone...im free!!!!!no worries in the word!!except the po-po that is.

i fink graffiti is heavy man! in my endz everyone is graffiting i swear! bbbrrrraaapppp!!!

im learning how to do graffiti but im not going to do it on the steets because onnly vandals do that im not that kind of kid dj jamz age 12

*Fuck, seeks beat me to LAYDEE LIGHTNING's words of wisdom.

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Mar 8 2005, 11:43 PM

Do all English writers sound that stupid?

Nope! well at least not all of us!........ this is the type of shit most under 20's talk in london these days (my appologies to you younger guys who dont talk like this!)..... they seem to have developed a language that goes beyond slang and is verging on bullshit, blame that knob dizzy raskel and also 50 cent...........