official 'what are your new years plans?' thread

Mr. Mang

i don't really have any plans as of yet. i might just go with a friend and take photos or super8 footage of cool stuff going on. hopefully something will pop up last minute like a party or whatever.

i was going to go up and see my ex in Jersey and catch a show but all those plans fell through a while ago. and that hotornot.com girl will be in Atlanta. fuck.

no plans as of yet for Mang.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm attempting to get into doing graphics for people or certain companies in the clothing or skatebaord industry.....if that doesn't work out,then I'm packing up and moving to the East Coast.It's time to get on with my life....and the place I live right now is a fuckin' hole.

travel...travel...make lots of yummy vegan food while defending the planet to corporate devils...travel some more

who knows, i might even sew myself a new shoulder bag if i find the time

(for directions on how to sew, make your own shoulder bag, make your own urban armor that will pass through metal detectors or some good recipes feel free to email me)

***ps...this has been brought to you through super chez-o-vizion, you know; the kind that comes in a can

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by cornelius

HAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAH AHAHA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have you all beat.. i'm going to motherfuckin.. KAIJU BIG BATTEL in boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssssssssssss

HELL YEAH.

http://www.kaiju.com/whatiskaiju/images/photo_rogues.jpg'>

Archived