Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Official Sticker ::TRADING:: Thread.

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by GEEB, Jan 8, 2005.

1. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

Alright, next time ill make sure i dont make any threads that take up space, my bad.
    meaning i wont make any threads that are Useless

2. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

here's an idea geeb, go to the other two sticker threas an try private message people whom you want to trade with. you posted flicks of your stuff, if anyone wants your stickers, i'm sure they'll let you know.

3. UrbanGesusGeek

UrbanGesusGeek Junior Member

yo im down i cant post the sticker that im willin to trade cas my sticker gone and go every 3 days but heres 2 days agos batch if anyones down to trade PM me with your work and ill be down

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. UrbanGesusGeek

[​IMG]
    my favs outta the batch
    [​IMG]

gesus and pillz

Bump this shit it would be a good idea

5. wonka

wonka New Jack

yo im looking to trade some stickers i got about 10,000 unused for trade and about over 500 ones that i peiced on also for trade so if any ones intrested e-mail me at [email protected] :clown2:

6. useurname

useurname Member

7. UrbanGesusGeek

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHH that was fuckin orginal man

damn u should be on tv your fuckin funny, WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY.... hes a rebel hes living on the edge, hes a free bird... woooah ho ho hooooooooooooooooo :clown2:

8. useurname

useurname Member

Man, I didn't intend on offending anyone its just the talk of adresses and all made me think of that episode of the simpsons..... sorry.

9. UrbanGesusGeek

well if it was in the name of the simpson ill let it slide...

but were talkin about email addys not physical adresses

next tiem read the first post

10. ames

ames New Jack

[​IMG]
    i only have those for now but im up to trade if anyone wants to

11. BILLYxCORE

BILLYxCORE New Jack

12. Camel_Toe

Camel_Toe Member

if anyone wants me to throw up there stickers all over seattle pm me and ill gladly throw up as many as you want to send.

13. uephoric drips

uephoric drips Member

fucking camel toe stop bumping old threads

14. REVER

REVER Junior Member

ill rep for anyone that wants me to...okay..it doesn't matter what pack you send me..just send me slaps...and i'll rep for ya...aight..just pm me..

15. HAL*LOVE*U

HAL*LOVE*U Member

holy shit
    why the fuck
    would u bring back shit from THIS long ago