Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

OFFICIAL HIP HOP BATTLING RAP

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dumy, Nov 21, 2005.

1. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

LOTTA NIGGAS TALK SHIT ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY RAP AND SHIT, WELL NIGGAS TIME TO PROVE YOURS...MILTON, MERO, 26.. AND ALL Y'ALL LOW POST COUNT HAVIN' ASS NIGGAS THAT ARE LIKE "I'm a white rapper, I have an opinion" HERES AN OPPROTUNITY TO INCREASE YOUR HERBA ASS POST COUNT AND DROP A "FRESH ASS RHYME TO IMPRESS YOUR PEEPS", REALLY NOT REALLY...

IF YOU SCARED DON'T REPLY

THIS THEAD IS FOR REAL LYRICISTS..

2. GucciCondom

GucciCondom Veteran Member

what you want text or audio? heres some random battle type ish but if anyone wants to hook up some audio with me and trade feedback let me know.

these cats cant ascertain, everything my tounge lash is flame, get tragically slain imagine this game, not havin this name
    thats like books without binds, hooks without rhymes, motha fuckin crooks without crimes, cooks without swine
    lay down the mic now, slay clowns with my hype sound, raw throughout the nation like movin trucks of white pounds
    release the verbals that light rounds, on anyone who think i might sound, any less than the best get snuffed right now
    please take it another direction, must got mad hate to govern that aggression, not enough of mothers attention
    see a psychiatrist,, i smile at kids, they dont know how live ill get, spittin darts at ya frame to leave your spinal wet
    what you tryna bet? got a hundred grand that says the flows the ruggedest in the land, and im lovin this man
    got so many that wanna replicate, they just second rate, need my steez to have the confidence to step to plate
    but i catch that shit comin and intercept the play, expose you to have your half assed career swept away
    never want to bump heads, leave everything you love dead, cus hothead steady rest above you like bunk beds
    come get punked kid, try to drop knowledge but i slam intelligence, cop bottles and smoke grams in hellish pits
    understand how im tellin it, kickin thought patterns and thats all that matters, too much to understand
    you get tossed in spasms, lost in travels, erase your mind complete but thats the cost of battle
    put up or shut up thats the way it go, got beef dont just say it yo, most the motherfuckers must be crazy slow
    tryin out for the rap special olympics, but hothead i wreckon he gifted, for every second he spit shit, a thousand
    clones spawn in every direction its sickenin, plus mad groupies pull out my erection and get that shit licked kid

3. RoboThruster

RoboThruster Member

maybe I should get of my high horse. But the typing of lyrics doesn't really do it for me. And I've never talked my shit up so saying that isn't a cop out.

Fuck you fuck heads.

p.s. (I've started swearing excessivley lately . Its aweful. )

4. GucciCondom

Yeah like I said I'm not sure if this was an audio thread or just lyrics? I'm not saying I'm the best but I enjoy hiphop and rhyming so I figured I would add my part. If this is audio then I'll up some shit.

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

if niggas got audio, they should post it..it would be nicce to have the written to accompany it as well..

6. Wink ONE

Wink ONE Junior Member

It seems she loved the smell of winter
    Whenever it came, something got in her
    Her eyes glimmered, breeze tossed her hair
    Pleasant smile, watched her red nostrils flare
    Yearning for the chance to play around
    Spent all day hiking ontop of the mounds
    Crawling to the next after she came it down
    She's been crowned Queen of the Mountain
    In love to where she can't live without it
    Each day she went to paradise, I thought her selfish
    But I saw how the frostbite renders her helpless
    She danced like Indians for a shower of snow
    Wind burned, couldn't leave if she didn't powder her nose
    You know how it goes, she took the hard road happily
    But I let it go on, I let her enjoy her own tragedy
    Mangled by her own apathy- she had no judgement
    But I sat back, I did nothing
    I always believed some cold air opened the chest
    Till I found her in a pile of snow, frozen to death.

This belongs on an album I'm working on, but, whatever. Battle raps whenever I get home.

7. GucciCondom

Heres a verse

the lost prophet, the boss rock shit, yall lost drop it, get caught sobbin
    better off robbin, get no money here, stuck with rusty spears, left with bloody gear
    taken down easily,predictable like the seasons be, breakin clowns pleases me,
    nobody seein me,king of this court, mvp of this sport, yall mtv and the sorts
    i need the weed and the ports, use it ta get nice, then spit precise, split these mics
    its thar rock cocaine flow laced with vikes, attack pop clowns, you wack stop now
    if we both drop sounds, compare the both and all you gots frowns
    hothead the great, toptens he make,dropdead you fake, leave you dropped in a lake
    the god gravitate weightless, stabbins made traceless, due to ya lame statements,
    submit a grave as ya main placement, go rotaway, take ya spot away, were never
    hot anyway, everything you dropped was gay, could never measure high, all the
    pleasures mine, in my voice is where the treasure lyes, poisonous verbals dead u guys
    skills is omnipotent, the untimely poet, with that grimey flow and the mind be goin
    these rhymes be showin, divine force, u spendin time in courts, while im gettin lines in source
    every word quotable, wether it spoke or wrote, takin tokes of smoke, average joes are broke
    status stays elevated, check the plays im favorite, thats the way im behavin, fuck what u thought just save it

8. Milton

Milton Senior Member

I dip quills quickly inside, but it's sticky and dry
    Like the product opium smokers hit to get high
    Till we wither and die; caught up in pivotal times
    Spit trivial rhymes; the weight we grasp should break our backs
    Reminiscing of days building was a Masons' task
    And Monuments they made with slabs, granite and limestone
    In the blazing sand; its tough to handle the ride though
    I'm glad to arrive home, with the planets alligned strong
    The damage to minds done with cans of rustoleum
    Some manage to hold thier guns, scavenge petroleum
    Rock like a boulders son; keeping heat beneath your feet
    Until I'm too weak to speak, maybe they've beaten me
    Have I seen defeat? Maybe she was shrouded in lies
    In a cowards disguise I had no power to fight
    The Flower of Life only blooms an hour in time

Shit from a long time ago when I thought I was a conscious rapper. Turns out I wasn't its from a track called "Dreams of Alexandria."

9. Milton

Milton Senior Member

Mr. Gucci very dope stuff indeed.

10. GucciCondom

Lyrics:
    step to the battlefield, my gat on weild, walkin in a place where many caps are peeled
    taking fearless steps, takin spears to necks, only gonna stop when open fields are left
    rollin like achhiles, crackin mothafuckas down the center like phillies, steady spill these
    main arteries, dealiverin pain just like it was taught to me, step infront of this train cautiously
    man ill hit you like a brick wall, so i can sit tall, wanna face off your quick to get malled
    rippin through crowds savagely, my machete ravaging, me bein dead is not happening
    fighting hard till the end, brawlin through men, they always make mistakes like drawing in pen
    take advantage of that, put my land on the map, sever your body parts put ya hand in a sack
    bring it back to the village, mysterious to the children, marked in history for my mericless killen
    the lord of the rap, nothin shorter than that, the rest of these cats aint even a quarter of that

dont step to battle, leave your frame rattled, whole fuckin army slayn just like cattle
    this is the best, you dont want to contest, war tactics'll leave your skeleton undressed

my peoples leader, stackin bodies like katrina, twistin off caps like a bottle of aquafina
    blood drenched armory, you dont want a part of me, your whole units a buffet and im starvin g
    comin for the crown, leave you sunk in the ground, bodily remains left in chunks and mounds
    as i discard your flesh, wish you didnt start this mess, my fuckin presence marks the best
    supernatural juggarnaut, far surpassed anything that hugs the block, must be puffin rock
    to think you can damage this, thats like gettin your tubes tied and still havin kids its not happenin
    always on top of my game, your left sobbin in pain, while any witnesses are left droppin my name
    speakin about the chosen one, lettin blood flow for fun, you ready soldier then go get done
    come on in soon as your legs place, your in check mate, i dont need the tech spray
    gotta steel blade, to kill fakes, the real way, makin sure your fuckin body will decay

11. GucciCondom

Yeah goodshit yourself Milton, I'm a big fan of the multi's.

12. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

Milton you got audio's?

13. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

Gucci, I enjoyed it..though I think you need to work on your flow some it seems clipped and forced in a lotta places..just honest criticism..

14. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Slap the asian ass, roll up a blunt full of grass,. hit you up for some money 'cause I need five bucks for gas

word

15. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

YEAH THAT WAS DOPE..

damn, I guess ain't no real emcees on this bitch..just a buncha niggas talking shit..