OFFICIAL 12ozPROPHET T-SHIRTS!

misteraven

We finally got the officially sanctioned 12ozProphet t-shirt series underway with two soon to be classic shirts.

Featuring a tribute to everyone's favorite message board, THE WRITERS FORUM, and an exclusive shirt by everyones favorite nice guy - JOKER IHU. Made of premium quality 100% heavyweight, ring spun, combed cotton, and private labeled for authenticity, each shirt has been carefully crafted using the finest materials and technique. Available for a limited time on a first come, first served basis, these shirts will NOT be reprinted.

Stay tuned for next months t-shirt drop due mid-Decenber.

12ozPROPHET PRO LEAGUE

12ozPROPHET versus JOKER

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/varsity_1.gif'>

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/varsity_2.gif'>

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/joker_1.gif'>

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/joker_2.gif'>

http://www.fourthehardway.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pilau Hands

hotdiculous hahahahaha

who did the first design? that's awesomlarious, and the joker vs is flavor as well. i gotta save some pennies.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

You guys should sell kaws chomper shirts for $300.

:lol:

I like the first one minus the writers forum part. The all star beef venue. Thats great. How much? Please dont tell me over $40 due to them being limited. Or whatever make your money guys.

I believe I'm planning on ordering for the sake of 'support'...and becuase the shirts look really nice. But, don't you think these might be a hard sell seeing as how writers tend to try ot be low-profile or whatever?

As in, I don't really see myself wearing these around town, I'd hate for some jackass to strike up a "graffing" converstion with me.

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.....?

You know I'll be buying one just to give a little something back,

but I cant say I like the 'cap heads'. Maybe it's just me, but that seems

very cliched for a site like 12oz. The joker designs are way more in

touch with the content that we normally see on here.

put me down for a t.

Originally posted by CIPHER_one

I believe I'm planning on ordering for the sake of 'support'...and becuase the shirts look really nice. But, don't you think these might be a hard sell seeing as how writers tend to try ot be low-profile or whatever?

As in, I don't really see myself wearing these around town, I'd hate for some jackass to strike up a "graffing" converstion with me.

Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.....?

That's why we left off the handstyles. We figured people that knew whats up would respect, and the rest of the world could just recognize it as a cool shirt.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

You know I'll be buying one just to give a little something back,

but I cant say I like the 'cap heads'. Maybe it's just me, but that seems

very cliched for a site like 12oz. The joker designs are way more in

touch with the content that we normally see on here.

put me down for a t.

too each his own. everyone will always have an opinion.

we were going for a vintage all american athletico style. the cap head is just a joke that puts it within context. sorry, but I don't see it as cliche at all and personally haven't seen any 'graff' based company do a team type t-shirt.

Team 12ozProphet

Go Team Go!

Thanks to everyone buying shirts. It really does help support the board since all the loot is going straight towards buying new servers and equipment. Once we get that far, we'll be launching several new sections and also plan to host photos instead of leaving you guys to scounge a photohost.

Regardless, free goodies in every order and a fresh t-shirt to sport. Who could ask for more.

Thanks again.

yeah I know it's just my opinion and it will differ from yours.

and yes it does put the 'team asthetic' into context with a graffiti site,

but remeber this? http://www.artcrimes.com/sketch/blackbook/a_bd1.gif

That's just one of a thousand examples of 'cap head'.

Just my opinion though.

And I think having it on a classic '12oz gray' shirt would be cool too.

using a cap as the head of a character is nothing new, but the context of how we used it is (in my opinion). it's like throwing a crown or a halo over a letter - just a classic motif within the culture.

anyhow, we plan to drop a limited batch of shirts each month from here on out, so maybe you'll like next month's releases better.

though based off the feedback we've gotten so far, I'm guessing the pro league shirt will be an instant classic.

yall are being hyper critical of the whole 'cap head' thing. it's not 'cliche' it's a 'throwback', 'traditional' sort of design. look at any old baseball uniforms, they're all very simple, straight forward. characters with baseballs for heads, etc. if it was anything else, it wouldnt make sense.

and i would like to think i've done more than my part in maintaining the beef aspect of the site....well, maybe not lately, but you cant take the ghetto outa the nigga, naw'mean...

im going to feel very lame sitting here wearing "team" shirt while posting. yet.....im going to do it anyway. its about goddamn time i had a "jersey" for this shit.

the joker one will be mine pending i can get it in black still at the end of the week....

just out of curiousity, on the joker shirt, where are the graphics oriented on the shirt? im guessing the "main" one is upper center where most tshirt-graphics are.....but what about the other target image with the tag?

Archived