OFFICIAL 12 OZ CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE

Giving Tree

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna send one over to europe, cus i bite their steez. it'll make me feel more at home, haha

so if one of you euro dudes wants to trade, holla. im not too hot on this set-up

beardo: dont hate.

its not another v.s. situation.. thats for sure.. check my i.p.

anyway.. i'll hook up a few of you over sea'ers togeather.. postage IS kinda costly, like 2 or 3 bucks.. but nothing too bad..

i'll keep it smart

hey seeks.. you in?

everyone else.. LET ME KNOW..

so far:

1) DETO

2) mr.yuck

3) me IS cool

4) Dee38

5) ClueTwo

6) MR. ABC

7) WebsterUno

8) Kr430n5_666 *(hands down the most elusive motherfucker on the planet.)*

9) Yoink

10) cinchedwaist

11) SNEAK

12) swiffer jet

13) devilush

14) newmark

15) MrChupacabra

16) Giving Tree

it's getting to be a cute list.. we'll have fun with this.. but for real.. SEND YOUR FUCKING CARD.. noone of this wait 10 years bullshit.. i want ALL cards in the mail BY THE 15th of december!!!!! that gives you almost 2 weeks to do this shit..

keep posting if you want in.. we got plenty of room, and i'd love to get a card from most of these people on the list, or topless pics.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

i would do it.... but if i gave any of you fucks my address id have to move because it would be sold on 12oz / ebay.

:(

see.. im debating on even sending the username to the individual.. cuz then you could still stay pretty anonimous *(i cant fucking spell)*

and that way, people could not worry about who the address is given to cuz it may be me or it may be some toy ass newbie that just got on the site... and i could handle the technical shit.. so then when you guys scan the pics or whatever i'd just host them all and show em, so that they couldn't get linked back to who it was sent to if they didnt want to.. etc..

just to keep everyone happy and safe.

yeah, im not sweating some VS shit, haha, lord knows im not worth their time anyway. just dont see the point in anyone that doesnt need it having my info, real or i-world.

Originally posted by Giving Tree

see.. im debating on even sending the username to the individual.. cuz then you could still stay pretty anonimous *(i cant fucking spell)*

yeah, usernames should be optional but what's the plan, like a secret santa or something? did I miss the explanation?