OFFICE JOBS version 3.0

T=E=A=S=E

god bless office jobs!! woop woop.

for those who wonk, word. for those who dont, yall slacking on your pimpin'.

im making about $650-700+ a week. A WEEK.

i love my fucking job.

hot girls, great pay, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

this upcming month im going to be busting 55 hour atleast work weeks.

mad overtime.

/holler atcha boy.

:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey, Tease, you’re a loser, you stupid fuck! You’re ugly, you’re guaranteed to jerk off four times a day, and you smell like sperm with recessive genes. You don’t know how to treat a woman, and you don’t know what to think of one, even. You long for feminine affection, such as a warm hug and fingers run through your hair, while a normal guy just wants to fuck. You have a creepy smile, and you look like every other nerd out there in internet land.

What you gonna do with all that money? Buy a hooker, finally?

I used to want an office career, but then my friends told me that office politics sucks ass, so…there was my answer.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Hey, Tease, you’re a loser, you stupid fuck! You’re ugly, you’re guaranteed to jerk off four times a day, and you smell like sperm with recessive genes. You don’t know how to treat a woman, and you don’t know what to think of one, even. You long for feminine affection, such as a warm hug and fingers run through your hair, while a normal guy just wants to fuck. You have a creepy smile, and you look like every other nerd out there in internet land.

What you gonna do with all that money? Buy a hooker, finally?

I used to want an office career, but then my friends told me that office politics sucks ass, so…there was my answer.

you bought my book to i see huh?

:lol:

youre a fucking chump.

...thanks for sharing.

....really.

I want to have sex with a girl that doesn't speak a lick of English for the simple fact that the noises/words would be so indecipherable the sex would reach an almost primal point of foreign coos and body heat.

...I didn't know where else to put this. Blame Milton.

I just quit an office job because of the politics and petty gossiping that was going on. However;I was jackass enough to interview at another office job today. I was told by the possible employer, that I didnt look like a suit person, simply on the fact that my tie was crooked when I sat down. F uptight office politics and rituals.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

I want to have sex with a girl that doesn't speak a lick of English for the simple fact that the noises/words would be so indecipherable the sex would reach an almost primal point of foreign coos and body heat.

I would do it so I could tell her shit during sex like "your ass is alright but you should have seen the last girl I was with, bladow!" and "by the way I have crabs, its not what you think though, they're my friends" and "Would you shut up I'm trying to read over here, by the way can I borrow some money"

I am all about the office jobs. I don't work in a suit-n-tie type of place, but we do have cube farms. About a year and a half ago I was promoted and got a real office ... but I don't have a window to the outside world since my office in the middle of the floor I work on. I have a lot women who work under me that are a lot older. Some of them get super pissed when I tell them what to do, and others kinda get turned on by it. I have had the opportunity to to hook up on two occasions (different women each time) but didn't follow threw with it. They were both "milfy types" so it could've been hit or miss. Plus, if you work in a office environment you know all about the sexual harrasment bullshit that goes on ... so who knows what could happen if I followed threw with it. I might have to wait until this years Christmad party.

If you work in a office environment, you'lll appreicate this

Originally posted by sneak

problem is, that money wont be enough when you eventually move out.

nope not quite. but like i mentioned, im trying to pay off my car and credit card bill and then i plan on saving up some money in order to move out. one day, ill do it...

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Today I gave $10 for a tequila party tomorrow at the office. For no reason whatsoever.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

nope not quite. but like i mentioned, im trying to pay off my car and credit card bill and then i plan on saving up some money in order to move out. one day, ill do it...

yeah right...if that $650 to $700 is take home, youre banking!

i heard property is cheap out there in texas.

when i first started where i work at, i was making $10 an hour.

i moved out of my parents pad 6 months later. i was paying

$600 a month, for a flipped garage. not bad. i had to sacrifice

some things here and there, but its not hard. just try not to

buy any sean john shit, or having like 40 pairs of shoes and

you should be alright. just prioritze and you will find a way

to work shit out. you dont have to live off ramen either.

think about it...expensive car, or living under you own roof.

my homies used to laugh at my car, but they were the

ones walking back home to mommys crib.

;)

word up webs

ive thought about what it would take, and came up with:

-1 bedroom apt in semi nice area here: $600-800 bucks a month (bills included)

-gas $100-120 a month

-food $100-200 maybe?

-car insurance $200+

-cell $50 (or whatever it is)

-cable modem / tv - $40 + cable tv price (whatever it is)

-cat food / litter box shit $40

-for fun money: $50-100 a week maybe?

i dunno, few others im probally forgetting about, all i know is it stacks up quickly.

and yea webs, the money is about $650-700 take home, but im also working 55 hour weeks right now.

its do-able, but it would be a change. plus i still need to learn how to cook better, iron better, etc.

WHY DONT YOU TAKE OUT A LOAN AND BUY A PLACE STRAIGHT OUT, THEN WORK A WHILE AND RENT OUT THE PLACE, BUT CHANNEL THAT MONEY STRAIGHT BACK INTO PAYING OFF THE LOAN. THAT WAY, YOU CAN HAVE A PLACE THAT IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY PAYING ITSELF OFF, AND WHEN YOU HAVE SAVED UP ENOUGH TO MOVE OUT COMFORTABLY JUST GIVE NOTICE, AND MOVE INTO YOUR PLACE.

OF COURSE YOU'LL STILL HAVE TO PAY OFF A BIT. BUT I SAID ONLY MOVE OUT WHEN COMFORTABLE

PERHAPS EVEN THROW IN A BIT OF YOURE OWN MONEY WHILE YOURE RENTING IT OUT TO PAY IT OFF EVEN QUICKER

OR GET YOUR PARENTS TO LOAN YOU THE MONEY SO THAT THERES NO INTEREST FUCKING YOU UP

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

i think you got your math wrong.

650 x 4 weeks is 2600

i took off $50 from your insurance.

is it really that high?

food varies, so i just put in $100

same with gas...so $100

how many cylinders you got?

and i left the rent at $650

you should have about $1520 a month leftover.

thats if youre bring home $650 a week.

Archived