off to court I go....

Ski Mask

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ah, its not that bad. my buddy was doing about 210 in a school zone on his bike.... got busted too.. but his daughter was being born at that moment, so the cop let him off.

if you want i cn tell you how to avoid the demerits off your liscence...

Guest fr8lover

around here if you are going double the speed limit it is considered reckless endangerment...no ticket, youre arrested and put away to get out on an outrageous bond...

i was going 57 in a 30 one time....pretty damn close. still got a 120$ ticket though..

I went to court with my friend because he didn't want to go alone, he got charged with intent to sell (he got caught at a party smoking.) They gave him a $25 fine a slap on the wrist. Does this make sense to anyone??????

------------------

You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

all in all it was just a minor inconvenience. I didnt lose my license, it wasnt a financialy crippling fine. Just a pain in the ass...enough to make me watch my speed when I drive.

The thing that really annoyed me, was that I got sucked into a speed trap when I got the ticket. I saw the cop car sitting there, but it was in the parking lot of an appartment building, and I didnt see anyone in it. then as I got closer it pulled up to the exit of the lot real quick and I just let out a groan, said "oh fuck" and pulled over as he hit his lights. I had no fucking excuse...there was no traffic around me...the limit was clearly posted....I was just speeding.

ese>the next time you get a speeding ticket, just do this, ex> your ticket was 150.00. write the govt a cheque for lets say 156.00, and mail it in, (you can pay by mail if you choose to do so) they will cash the cheque, and the computer will issue a cheque for the extra amount of money you didnt have to pay, in this case 6.00. when you get this cheque in the mail, rip it up and throw it away. the gov't wont process the demerits off your liscence until that cheque has been electronically processed by your bank. and since you ripped it up, you will never be able to cash it, and it wont process it, therefore no demerits lost. itll cost you a few extra bucks, but may be worth it in the long run if youre an avid speeder like myself.

in most states io thought it was....if you are going 15 miles per hour over...the speed limit..you can automatically lose your license? ive been pulled for a 100 or so in a 55...got off due to it being near christmas..and i also got caught...80 in a 65..didnt lose the license..but had to pay hella court cost...blah to that

I went to traffic court yesterday. I was charged with careless driving which is 290 here and then the victim charge of 35 bones made my fine 325 bucks.....with the loss of 6 points and the loss of my license. I reended this old fuck face that was trying to make a left hand turn with no signal and he didn't have his foot on the brake.This gave him the apperence of a moving car.I hit him doing 45.I totaly fucked my car and his wasn't that bad.He admit to his wrong doing but because I hit him I had to be charged with some thing.

I had to go to court 6 TIMES because they didn't have the paper work about it.The they dropped it to following to close with a increased fine for damages.The judge asked me if I was going to school and work and shit.I told him yes with the name of the high school I just got out of and the college I'll be addenting in the fall.So he dropped it from 200 to 150.

TRAFFIC CORT IS SHIT but on the plus side it's full of mullets and stupid fucks.

fight every ticket you get

Archived