Off to Colllege !

Matrix

Sup, guyz ! My dog dropped me the address on this site.... Is this the only spot to put up bombs in here ? I saw somewhere else, but it looked like it was only all walls, and I was plannin on bombin up a train with it, so whatever. Ill have more to post in a few weeks. Im in the process of moving off to college right now. Untill then peace, and keep Bombin The System.....

Matrix Oner ,,,,,,BTS !!!

http://www.fototime.com/{6504DB86-551D-4BC9-A10B-3BB1F505B091}/picture.JPG'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Morpheus

Actually, your style fits in just fine now days with what is poppin on trains. I think you can get in A2M for sure if you rock. Keep up the gnarly styles. RADICAL;)

wow. I'm not going to bash you dude. We all used to be beginners and say and write stupid shit. I'm just glad you didn't write the famous slogan "fuck toys" next to your "bomb". I would recommend maybe changing your name from matrix to something a little more meaningful and clever. Maybe practice your letters seperately and see which letters you are most comfortable with, and form a name from that. And since you obviously aren't too hip to things... maybe you should start from the beginning and pick up a copy of subway art and READ it. Start from there to get some basic knowledge and a lesson in graffiti vocab. Peace.

damn dawg, thas off tha heezy fo sheezy. bling bling. matrix oner bombin the sysem. damn dawg....ok really, please be joking. in college i hope your major is suicide. you must die. if your serious. if you are kidding then thats pretty funny