odwalla/naked juice

Guest professor poopatronic

how many of you guys drink this shit? i swear it's a gift from the gods it's so fucking good it makes me want to cry and it's also ridiculously healthy. it's actually more like plant sludge than an actual drink.i can't say which brand is better, because they're each better at different thing. i'll let you guys experiment and find out for yourselves. they're also like three or four bucks each, but luckily all the big stores around sell them so they're super easy to rack.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to work for a non-profit environmental group that was sponsored by Odwalla (it's hq'ed here). they'd send us crates and crates of juice that was to expire in the next week or so, but it was a continuous stream so everyone at the office got to drive home with a free trunkful of that shit. I was the happiest guy on the block. they even sent us Odwalla bars, but let me be the first to warn you that these taste like pure dookie.

naked orange juice is sooo good. infact im drinking some now. and white rabbit and poop dr. im in the same town as both of you.

i was going to then got busted for some shit, a kid turned me in so i am waiting till this program i got to do is over, there is only two taggers who really do alot of shit all over town that is good,sneiz and mukis most i think go to the city thats close bye, but sniez and mukis do some ill shit and in some ill spots

phh, mukis and sneiz? those guys are so played out. enzyme and myneus are strayt up kingz ya heard??!!

i was just kidding. those guys aren't better than you. they're not better than anyone.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest popasquat

Oh man I live in the same town too. Naked juice is better I heard odwalla has some chemical that gives people cancer.

Archived