Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ODD ONE ...clothing

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ebonmyown, May 10, 2002.

1. ebonmyown

ebonmyown New Jack

not sure if theres already a thread on this subject cause i dont go in here much but i thought it would be cool if people could post links to companies (mainly clothing companys) ran by street artists/ writers... so heres one that i'm in on as far as the graphics go... www.oddone.cjb.net hopefully some of u will like it, (and if your in the bay area the shipping will be free) so.....thats itwww.oddone.cjb.net

2. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

ipathtrade.com

3. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

everything cost a little bit so dont expect nothing 4 free at least from me ching chang chewy

yo that shit is hard!!

4. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

i wish it was sunday, so i could get a cheeseburger for, 35 cents, at mcdonalds baybeee. peace outside

5. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

so juwse what u think of that asian dude jin that signed with RR? u every heard him? all i got on him is some freesyles

6. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

that guys dope... BET's 106th & Park freestyle friday champ for like 7 weeks in a row before he stepped down he was unstoppable

7. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

8. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

yeah, i dLed his 106th & park battles.

nigga is ill.

"eggrolls and dumplings in her mouf"

9. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

i aint a reggae artist and i aint hatin on u stop lyin miss cleo was more Jamaican than u!!! my pants is new my sweater is new dont be at chinese kid dressed better than u!!

10. JUWSE

JUWSE Guest

i was just about to try and find some downloads...then i remembered my soundcard stopped working:mad:. anyways, all i have now is a burnt cd with a couple of his freestyles:( .