''ODD CARS/ONES YOU'D LUV2ROK''

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres a light blue car very similar to that USDA car thats been in the yard for a long ass time.

nothins on them and i doubt ill hit them considering how long theyve been there and in the open. workers would recognize new stuff on those.

i want to catch a tropicana car in my yard, ill kill that fucker. though for alot of you guys, its not odd to catch those.

Re: humm??? nice

Originally posted by CROW RA

that bn run?????

yes it runs, i believe it's a commerative car...what ever that truely means??????? OH YEAH, WHATEVER YOU DO IN LIFE, DO THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL.........NEVER CONFORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by another loser

theres a light blue car very similar to that USDA car thats been in the yard for a long ass time.

nothins on them and i doubt ill hit them considering how long theyve been there and in the open. workers would recognize new stuff on those.

i want to catch a tropicana car in my yard, ill kill that fucker. though for alot of you guys, its not odd to catch those.

TROPICANAS???? I'VE SEEN 2 TYPES BUT HEARD THERE'S MORE...I'VE SEEN WHITE CSXT ONES, THEN THE CLASSIC ORANGE ONES, THAT LAYUP NEAR ########### AT THE PLANT...YEAH TROP'S ARE DOPE, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHITE CSXT ONES, WITH THE BIG ORANGE ON THE SIDE,WITH A STRAW IN IT, LOOKS SO GOOD/REAL....ONE DAY..:lick:

ive done something like the first one..it was all x-files and shit light was on..and the car for some reason was beeping the whole time...it was a whole lil line of these and in the middle there was a big generater that was running.......much fun. good night

Guest TrustEvil

fr8hound....i just got a stack of flix of fr8s from Mexico....i'll email em to you to post up here...I'M HEADING SOUTH OF THE BORDER, FUCK THIS PLACE AND ITS MEDIOCRE CARS !!

yea fr8hound, i was thinkin about the white ones, but now that i think about it, an orange one would be dope as fuck too.

steal one and roll it down here to the dirty (mid) south and we'll rock that shit wholecar on both sides.

ha.

i also want a baby blue gondola like i hear they have in minnisota

Guest 5th wheel

many may not agree.......those are great cars and all....but i'd still stick with a boxcar...one of those red bnsf boxcars....i love those...but maybe cuz all i get is flats and im sick of em...(those big conrails)....i just like it when the paint flows right over the bumps and bars in the car...looks nice to me....

FR8Hound these were the old trains I was telling you about...

http://freephoto-i.net/users/slyle133/Tanker.JPG'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/slyle133/CV_Wooden.JPG'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/slyle133/Caboose.JPG'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/slyle133/MaineCtrl.JPG'>

I know I posted these before, but that was a while ago...so here you go again.

Originally posted by slyle

FR8Hound these were the old trains I was telling you about...

Tanker.JPG

CV_Wooden.JPG

Caboose.JPG

MaineCtrl.JPG

I know I posted these before, but that was a while ago...so here you go again.

NICE, VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE WAY....STILL HUFFING>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by TrustEvil

fr8hound....i just got a stack of flix of fr8s from Mexico....i'll email em to you to post up here...I'M HEADING SOUTH OF THE BORDER, FUCK THIS PLACE AND ITS MEDIOCRE CARS !!

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO, TAKE ME WITH YOU, I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:mexican:

Archived