Ocean's Eleven

Ferris Bueller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes....i wish i could rock a silk shirt and some dope slacks..

the outfits and music provided a perfect atmosphere.

i thought it was dope how brad pitt was chillin out in an expensive suit eating nachos in a parkin lot...

the british dude was cool...got arrested at the beginning than bailed by pitt....plants the bomb on the car...

"hahah they didnt see that shit comin!"

Brad+Suits+Glasses... Great.

The movie was great.... I left vegas to go home to hawaii for holiday break.. and watched that movie the same nite I arrived to Hawaii.. and it made me miss vegas. Is that normal.

I'd love to see this happen in real life.

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

definitely a slick flick..

shouldn't complain about 9 bucks either.. i paid 12 fuckin 50 to see it up here in canaduh. i wish we still paid 9..

there is a magical city in canada where the streets are paved with ice, the yards are full, and movies are still under $10 even at silver city. And its a damn good thing too, cause me paying $12 to go see somthing just aint happening.

you lucky shit.. 12. fity all the way over here.. you want popcorn and a drink? its cool.. just hand over you're 20 and we'll call it even.

back to the movie though..

definitely wasn't expecting that little twist at the end... And what a fuckin plan too..

I got a plan, who wants to bankroll me?

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by DETO

i bought the DVD last night shit is bad ass. i loved it. i saw it twice, and once i get home from work i am probably going to go watch it again. i also bought Orange County. i liked that movie also.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000062XHI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000065U36.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg'>

hmm weird..i went and rented orange county, after watching it i ordered oceans 11 on payperview, mabey we have some sort or soul connection...hmmmm

yo fr8o, couldnt have said it better myself

Archived