Obsessive Compulsive Nipple Tweaking

duh-rye-won

Hi boys and girls, here's a story:

I've always had this weird little obsessive compulsive thing. Not a hardcore disorder, just one of those little quirks that is a clear indication that my brain is just slightly fucked. As early as I can remember, sitting in front of the TV watching CHiPS or Three's Company, sippin' on a drink with a straw poked into a shiny bag, I can remember doing this weird shit. I'd need to feel like whatever I was doing was symmetrical. For instance, I'd chew an oreo cookie in one side of my mouth, than I'd switch to chewing on the other side of my mouth, chew an equal amount of times, and then swallow. When I was all hopped up on sugar from too many fruit roll-ups and I'd start tapping my kangaroo kicks with the little pouch, I'd need to tap equally with both feet. If I had an itch on one side of my nose, i'd scratch it, but then I'd have this desperate urge to scratch the other side of my nose also. Not a physical itch. A mental itch.

I still do the same kind of shit, but I think it was worse when I was a kid. I notice it more when I'm high. I get a little fidgety. Rest the michelob on one knee for too long and I'd feel like I need to switch hands and rest it on the other. No big deal. No one's ever even noticed or called me out on it. Until last night...

So I'm humping my girl last night. I just smoked a joint, lettin' my girl ride on top and i'm bein' lazy. It was romantic style, not freaky deaky cumshot in the grill style. Okay, I'm finally getting to my point. My little chinese dumpling starts sucking on one of my nipples. she gives it about 20 seconds, it doesn't do much for me, but whatever. Then she goes back to riding me, completely neglecting my other nipple! The nipple that got the sucky sucky is still wet, the air conditioner is cranking, I'm blazed, and the cool air on the moist nipple is on the forefront of my mind. My other nipple is totally pissed off at being neglected. I can't stand it. It's driving me insane. So I kind of casually give the lonely nipple a pinch. I know. totally gay. Guys should not be tweaking their own nipples during sex. But it wasn't like I was getting freaky on myself, I just needed to restore order and harmony to my unbalanced nipple situation.

My girlfriend totally noticed and gave me a little look. Barely perceptible, but it was their. Busted. How embarrassing. What kind of a faggot pinches his own nipples during sex?

Anyone have any obsessive compulsive related stories? Any nipple related stories? Anyone pissed that you just wasted your time reading a thread about my nipples?

***NOTE*** Ladies, pinching YOUR own nipples during sex is perfectly fine and sexy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by iquit

I'd need to feel like whatever I was doing was symmetrical.

fuckin shit..i am just like this. especially when im wearing a backpack, because of the weight inside. I will take about 10 minutes figdeting and adjusting straps to make sure that it is not even comfortable, but symmetrical....;) :D :D

i have similar tendancies. i have little quirks like that that get ten times worse when im high or drunk. people have caught me doing weird shit, but i dont know if id be as blatant as twisting my nips infront of someone. i try to be less obvious

yeah, i was talking about this shit with a friend of mine last night. i'm a stair-counter. i can tell you exactly how many stairs there are anywhere that i go regularly. i don't really do any other stuff, maybne the symmetrical thing every once in a while, but i'll be damned if there aren't six stairs from my front door into the hallway and seven stairs going into my basement.

my friend is so far gone with this shit it's unreal. i'd never even noticed until he told me, but now that i know i see it all the time. homie studder steps while he walks so he always steps on cracks with his right foot. his dvds are arranged just so. a few nights after he told me about it, i was at his house and he left the room for a minute. i went around moving things ever so slightly, just to see if he would notice. he had two bottles standing up next to each other - they swapped spots. three papers lined up on top of each other - bottom one on top. moved two of his dvds in the rack. you get the idea. i left a little while later and got a phone call from him on the way home: "what the fuck were you looking for in my room? why were you going through all my shit?" it was pretty funny.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

funny story, I laugh.

forill.

i think clarence carter sings strokin it.

I guess my thing is when i watch TV.

everything around me had to be pointing towards the screen (no shit)

So i take my shoes off and line them up in parallel, facing the TV.

and all the remotes are lined up, also facing the screen (granted for a remote to work IT'S GOTTA BE FACING THE FUCKING SCREEN) and sometimes i get annoyed because because i can't decide whether the remotes should line up by their end as they are not the same size, or by their front.

iquit, btw : couldn't you have just said "do the other one" ? thus avoiding the ultrahomo mini udder squeezing ?

Originally posted by Pinup

I guess my thing is when i watch TV.

everything around me had to be pointing towards the screen (no shit)

So i take my shoes off and line them up in parallel, facing the TV.

and all the remotes are lined up, also facing the screen (granted for a remote to work IT'S GOTTA BE FACING THE FUCKING SCREEN) and sometimes i get annoyed because because i can't decide whether the remotes should line up by their end as they are not the same size, or by their front.

iquit, btw : couldn't you have just said "do the other one" ? thus avoiding the ultrahomo mini udder squeezing ?

dude, i might be guilty of a code 1 homo nipple pinch, but that remote control shit is loony tunes.:lol:

i guess i coulda asked, i dont know. she doesnt really speak english. didn't want to get into a big nipple discussion. i don't really like the nipple action anyway. didnt want to give her the wrong idea like i was into it. i was also really blazed. but you're right, i probably shoulda just made her do it.

I cant say that i have tweaked my own nipples, but please belive, i will do it during sex next time, see what she says. Haha :lol: But thats a funny story.

Archived