Obie Trice sellin Eminem's couch on ebay

haunts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Get This.. A couple months ago i saw something in

the news about Obie Trice being turned down for a loan at a furnature store his mom co-signed for it. I think it was a couch

I bet thats what he was trying to buy when he was denied. He probably paid 300 and hes trying to make a buck

questions from the bid:

Q: Hey, I have two questions about the couch..one.. has Eminem ever sat on it? and two..is ''Obie'' selling it or a friend of his etc.?iight thanks Em...

A: the couch was once eminem couch he gave it to obie as a gift for obie's first apt!Obie has no more use for the couch so he sales it!!obie an marshall an...more

Yo, first off, I wouldnt buy that couch cause it was Eminems, Id rather buy a tshirt Michael Bolton once wore.

also, aside from the sexcapades on that thing, why the fuck does it look like it was dragged through a dirt heap? am I the only one who noticed these weird faint dirt marks? (no, im not tlasking about the pattern)