OAKLAND HALL OF FAME

buckwild

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus

hrm i was gonna go and catch flicks with my digi but yoshe still hasn't finished his damn piece. guess i won't bother posting em now :)

where's the king piece?

OH YEAH THE KING ZORE BEATS PROD DIDNT COME OUT I WAS DISSAPOINTED IN THAT BECAUSE THEIR COLORS WERE OFF THE HOOK...IT WAS TOO DARK BY THE TIME I GOT THOSE FLICKED SO THEY DIDNT COME OUT GOOD AT ALL, IF YOU GET THEM PLEASE POST CUZ I WONT BE BACK DOWN THERE FOR A FEW DAYS.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by stunkone

WHATS YOSH STILL DOING? FORCE FEILD? THATS ALL I SAW LEFT TO DO...JESUS, WHY WERENT YOU DOWN THERE?

yeah...looks like he's gotta put a bold on that bitch. i was outta town when they did that so i didn't get to rock the wall. oh well, their shit still turned out to be bangin.

if i get out there in the next couple of days i'll snap some digi's off in the daylight and put em up.

it was real nice to see some of these old guys get out there...i mean, fuck, estria? nice. damn near all of those productions came off real nice. i've got good flicks of the king/zore/beats/desie? prod, but no scanner.

beats737 is THE hardest working man in showbiz. all night, damn near every night, till dawn. he lives the life, and deserves much more play than he gets.wish i had a scanner for some trains we did. anyway, are they building over that wall, right? ps, the good old oakland u-pull is being torn down. spot was dope.

i was wondering when someone was gonna drop these flix.but dammit stunkone,you gotta learn how to catch flix.i know this guy who can help...or let you scan his(he doesnt have a scanner)......either way,lots of OLD guys out there after years of rest.vogue,meut,big merx,crayone,gyro,estria,all the fsc heads....

"WE NOT RETIRED...WE JUST BE TIRED....."

Archived