^o^ ^O^ ^Ask Deto^ ^O^ ^o^

DETO

Just Like Scorpion/Makros did a while back, i will now answer any and almost all questions you may have for DETO. I will answer these questions honestly and to the best of my ability. i am bored and not to interested in any other topics floting around in Channel Zero, well with the exception of THE ALMIGHTY KNIGHTBAT THREAD <span style='color:pink'>^o^ So 12 Ounce, ask away...</span>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Onesec- i was visiting with some friends and went to a movie with said friends. sorry. my phone has been dead all day today, if you tried to call today. it's a shitty day and i haven't felt like doing anything or talking to anyone. i'll hit you up tomorrow.

Tease- No, i am not gay. that is a lame 12oz myth. deto is straight like indian hair homie. are girls that rock blue gay?? (blue being a "traditional male color.) i don't think so, it's just a color.

fillysfinest- 1. i personaly like girls with dark hair. Though, the girl i am "seeing" at the moment is blond.

2. I'm not really a football fan, but i say the eagles would have won the super bowl with ease, had Terrel Owens not gotten hurt.

3. i can't recal a prisma ever "busting" on me, but anytime i get ink or paint on me i either use a paint remover or nail polish remover. they both seem to work well.

Mr.ABC- Cut it like mine. about a year ago i grew my hair out for about 8 months and just couldn't take it anymore. right now my hair is a bit long on top and when i get my hair cut i have the sides cut with a "2" and i am set for a few weeks.

1Sec- they are both cool, but ABC is teh man. as for my favorite 12ozer, Johnny Handsome... ;)

Bathorae- i don't know, we really need to. i think i still have your number. one of these weekend we will get down and get drunk.

Originally posted by DETO@Jan 7 2005, 02:55 PM

Mr.ABC- Cut it like mine. about a year ago i grew my hair out for about 8 months and just couldn't take it anymore. right now my hair is a bit long on top and when i get my hair cut i have the sides cut with a "2" and i am set for a few weeks.

hmmmm, long on top short on the sides? kinda like a psuedo flat-top but not? i doubt i could pull that off

1Sec- they are both cool, but ABC is teh man.

*takes bow*

right back atcha

Originally posted by iquit+Jan 6 2005, 09:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Jan 6 2005, 09:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>if you hang out with bathorae, will you tap that ass?

[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Jan 6 2005, 10:02 PM

Iquit- :lol: Please Believe...

nah, i'm just playin' bathorae. probably not, unless she too falls for the deto charm. :naughty:

you guys are too funny... :rolleyes:

how tall did you say you were again, deets? :innocent:

haha

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Jan 7 2005, 12:09 AM

i should make an "ask boxcars" thread. only it will be my response to makros's's's thread where it responds to people's questions. only people will ask questions and i will just post random ass pictures and post conversations i have with friends. HELL YES.

SUPERTHREAD HERE WE COME!

do it!