o-----no-------r0K

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i remember like 4 and a half yrs ago my friend had some printed shit from the net, i was just getting in 2 graff and shit, and he gave me some of his print outs and I taped a bunch of pieces from different writers... i think it was the first time i actually realized graffiti was put on trains.... 4 yrs later an onorok train that i taped is still hanging even though there are taggs all over the closet that bitch is like the only one still there.; big ups 2 ONOFUKKINROK....

FUck you you and YOU... i have no shame in my game

my old roomate. he may be good at killing steel, but he sucks at cleaning up his dirty jelly-stained dishes. one of our knives was glued permanently to the kitchen table because the jelly turned into cement. also him and dever once tried to make ramen after a late fr8 nite and left my favorite mac-n-cheese pot on the stove all night. i woke up to the fire alarm going off, the house filled with smoke, and my pot glowing orange with the handle melted off. onorok. also, onorok once effed a girl who worked at kinko's copy center so that he could get free copy shit. thats my roadie for life. nsf family.

and these flix are BARELY an 8th of what hes painted..over 2 grand easy.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cheerleader

. also him and dever once tried to make ramen after a late fr8 nite and left my favorite mac-n-cheese pot on the stove all night. i woke up to the fire alarm going off, the house filled with smoke, and my pot glowing orange with the handle melted off.

i just did this the other night..... ha!

Guest oldfaithful

OHNO

other then some small pics,dope post i like some of the simpiler stuff that he''s done, that dever was dope too,he he gonna be your next thread ?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i dont know how many times i have seen his tall, gangly ass trip in that one video. shit cracks me up in slo-mo and i have watched it over and over...

Archived