O.J. Simpson Should Drop A Single...

Bloody Fetus

Let's face it, this guy was born to rap.

3 Reasons why:

1- A true thug, no question. Sure, Jay-Z might be able to beat a puny little weapons or assault charge, but how many of these so-called "hard" emcees could really pull off a double murder and still be flossin on golf-courses & rockin ice? Answer -- none, only O.J. keeps it thorough like this.

2- The "bitches" love him. I know I'm not the only one who saw those flirty little looks Marcia Clark kept shootin at him during the trial. She wanted him, and so did every other red-blooded American woman who tuned in day after day to watch him take home the aquittal. They sure as hell weren't eyeballin' Johnny Cochran. Word on the street is, even gay men find O.J. "devilishly handsome". Who else could boast appeal to such a broad demographic? Nobody, O.J. locks it.

3- If you don't like him, or buy his album, chances are he'll just murder you in cold blood, AND get away with it. Show me a current rapper who can claim this trait. Not possible, because compared to O.J., they're all second-rate, no heat-havin' pussies afraid to face a bid. Looks like O.J. wins again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived