Nyquil and Tylenol PM

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drank a good amount of nyquil one night to try to get some good rest. I ended up staying awake in my bed till 3 am or thereabouts, and the room was spinning and I felt quite sick/nausious (sp?)...That was just me though. It'll probably work okay though, I would just say don't have too much of it because it could mess you up a little.

On the other hand, just get a little bottle of whiskey and chug that. That usually does the trick for me when I want to get to sleep fast.

both nyquil and tylenol pm are cold treatments, so if you take them regularly, you'll build up a tolerance and whatever the active ingredient is won't work on you. this kind of happened to me, i used to get really bad headaches all the time. now to feel anything with aspirin i have to take around 2400 mg, which is usually around twelve pills. terrible for the stomach and liver.

why not just drink yourself to sleep like a normal person?

^^ Agreed. I used to have the worst insomnia ever, and during school too, the only time i actually needed a decent amount of sleep. You can tire yourself out in other ways too...

I used to have a really hard workout about 3 hours before i *had* to go to bed, then came home, ate a light meal, had one beer, then popped a sleep-aid pill of sorts - i can't remember the name. Used to work wonders.

Fuck using NyQuil and Tylenol to get sleepy - ain't the way to go, son.

i wont drink cough syrup to sleep fuck that unless im sick as fuck...tylenol pms are ok i guess but i was taking like 5-10 pills a night because the shit builds a tolerance fast....im a natural insomniac no matter how much i try to sleep i just cant....weed,beer etc doesnt cut it..now if i had some xanax or percocets then im all good

and the cough syrup thing is crazy i know a dude who died from slammin 2 bottles of robatussin and drowned in his own vomit....the vomit was so thick he couldnt get it out and then drowned in his own puke...so be careful fuckers what you take unless your a bad ass like me and doesnt give a fuck...............................:yum:

yeah i have insomnia, and i am naturally a night owl, so i find it hard to fall asleep, especially when i have to wake up at 6am to get ready for work.

after comsuming way too much caffeine all day to stay awake, i find it even harder to fall asleep, so i use the OTC's (nyquil and tylenol pm's) i find i am less groggy in the am if i use the nyquil.

tylenol pm is worthless. so is excedrin pm. the only sleep aid that really has worked for me is valium or xanax. but both are highly addicting and i would NOT recomend using them. there is plenty of herbal suppliments that will help you sleep. also, go to the sharper image... they have this chinese massage wristband that you wear for a half hour before you want to sleep and it helps the blood circulation in your wrist so you can get on a normal sleeping pattern. right now my sleeping pattern is so fucked up due to cocaine that i've been staying awake for days on end and just passing out around 4-5pm in the afternoon and then waking up at about 11pm and staying awake all night. it sucks. nyquil is good though. download ec8ors song, "gimme nyquil" while youre at it.

also, try warm milk... thats a natural sedative.

I ate a Tylenol PM for the first time in years the

other day... shit works like a dream. I need to

find something more natural though. Hate pills.

Shit gives me crazy dreams, I'll say that much.

Last night I was being chased by the cops and

right as they caught up to me I just flew away,

shit's great. Usually I'm caught then I wake up.