Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NYers: kid who does UFO and "alien" tag...

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by gatita, Apr 17, 2004.

1. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Whoever you are... I feel like that piece is following me... every borough.. even when I take trips out to LI I see it go by on trucks.

Are you stalking me?

I kid, I kid. But good job getting your shit everywhere.

:crazy: :)

2. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

3. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

that reminds me of what some kid does down here.... some kid goes around painting hearts on everything.... the worst part is that the hearts last longer on a wall than a marker tag....

4. PAID:one

PAID:one Member

I'm mostly impressed with this guys ups.
    But his style and can control look like doodoo.

5. earo 35

earo 35 Senior Member

doodoo.... :lol:

6. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

when you've covered the city with hundreds of them...it doesn't matter

oh yeah...wrong section.

7. gatita

gatita Senior Member

Yeh I just realized that today.. sorry about posting this in the wrong area guys.

-gatita

8. inkblots

inkblots Member

9. BlueStreaks

BlueStreaks Junior Member

10. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra Senior Member

haha, yea UFO is hella up.....looks like he/she/they use stocks on all their shit....

11. CEOCAT

CEOCAT New Jack

If you havent seen the Autograf pictures of UFO you may still wonder why he hasnt responded. If you have, you'll understand.