1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

nyc clean trains 2001...

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by mopius, Nov 19, 2001.

1. mopius

mopius Guest

nyc clean trains 2001...

Discussion started by mopius - Nov 19, 2001

ok,
    now i have looked around and cant find any info on this, i know it sounds dumb and very toyish, but i have been really interested in clean trains for a while now...
    i was just wondering if cleans are still doable? i dont want any info on where i can hit one or how long it will run(cause i know it wont be for long if at all). i was just thinking on how i would really like to to one someday, just going back to where it all started...if they still can be done, where could i see some flicks maybe??
    thanks...

2. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Nov 19, 2001

it can be done. study the system , buy some graff mags with clean train info, learn the tunnels. this is what i have been doing. sounds lame ? yea. i figured out 2 layups already

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Nov 19, 2001

I don't know much about NYC and even less about their clean trains. Studying the system can be tricky and takes too much time. I woulnd't dare going by myself... I much rather be with someone that's hit them before and knows the area.

Techinically they're still "doable"(just for flicks of course). But if you caught, are they worth the $75,000 fine? That's up to you.

Secret - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  4. DUE~the~DUE

DUE~the~DUE New Jack

DUE~the~DUE - Replied Nov 19, 2001

NY trains will always be clean now just because it is next to imposssable to get in to the yards also in the cope video when he walks right in to a clean train yard that is wack i mean come on some worker had to see him if not the gaurd at the entrance saw him and did shit i think that there was some kind of a agreement between him and the police...:king:

DUE~the~DUE - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  5. OMARNYCAKASW1

OMARNYCAKASW1 12oz Senior Member

OMARNYCAKASW1 - Replied Nov 19, 2001

if your coming to nyc and have some time on your hands ill
    may be able to show you around or give some 411
    omarnyc@hotmail.com

OMARNYCAKASW1 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

Ski Mask - Replied Nov 19, 2001

I think it would take the complete destruction of the NYC subway system to prevent cleans from being done. Somone will always find a way...thats why ya cant knock NYC writers...they just keep doing the impossible...

Ski Mask - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. Cosmo Kramer

Cosmo Kramer New Jack

Cosmo Kramer - Replied Nov 19, 2001

i agree with ese. those traisn will always be painted one way or another. i got some flikcs of some done up this summer.

Cosmo Kramer - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  8. THE LAW

THE LAW Guest

THE LAW - Replied Nov 19, 2001

LAME...

"tricky and takes too much time..."....awwwwwww.

why back down from a challenge? THE LAW would rather do his homework and have something to be proud of rather than riding the coattails of someone who's already done the dirty work. but wait, if you can't see your guide's piece in the flick, it might actually look like you did it yourself!
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

9. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

Fox Mulder - Replied Nov 19, 2001

it could be because she is only going to be in nyc for a limited amount of time. and it takes more time than that to scope spots find out if they are hot or not. what kinda security they have.and if you don't know what your doing you can get killed. i think it would be foolish for someone who doesn't know how things work to go exploring the subway tunnels.i'm talking out my ass.

Fox Mulder - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Nov 19, 2001

i'm sure it can be done. you prolly gotta know your shit but they're just trains and they're just parked in tunnels or yards. seems pretty simple to me...

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

HESHIANDET - Replied Nov 19, 2001

"offah"

!

12. TED NUGENT

TED NUGENT 12oz Senior Member

TED NUGENT - Replied Nov 19, 2001

JUST CHILL AT A STATION TILL A TRAIN ROLLS IN, CACTH A COUPLE HOLLOWS AND WALK YOUR ASS OUT.THIS IS WHAT YOU GOTTA DO IF YOU WANNA BE A THUG ASS NEW YOKA WRITER

TED NUGENT - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  13. RobertWinkle

RobertWinkle New Jack

RobertWinkle - Replied Nov 19, 2001

Yo VIP, Clean trains arent done anymore. They havent been done in many years like 20, 25. In Hollywood there is a sound stage with different NYC trains in it that they use for movies and tv and shit. This is where all the clean trains you see in magazines are from. Take the Universal Studios Tour and you might catch Cope2 in action. I heard all them Jersey Cats do there clean trains in Universal Studios Florida. I went to Nickalodian Studios there and saw Clarissa Explains it all before she was Sabrina the teenage witch, and before she hat tits. Word to your mother.

RobertWinkle - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  14. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Nov 20, 2001

Secret loves a challange. But I do take precaution. Being caught 3 times in a year sure taught me a thing or two. Plus, clean trains aren't exactly as easy as freights either...

Frown all you want. The only person I'll be frowning at is some out of town toy that was hot shit and didn't know what's up, and ends up in a jankie NYC jail with a fat $75,000 fine.

15. Secret

Secret 12oz Elite Member

Secret - Replied Nov 20, 2001

By the way, good luck on getting the info you want, Mopius. I've seen some of your stuff. If you do get around those trains, I think you'll do a dope job.