nyc clean trains 2001...

Guest mopius

ok,

now i have looked around and cant find any info on this, i know it sounds dumb and very toyish, but i have been really interested in clean trains for a while now...

i was just wondering if cleans are still doable? i dont want any info on where i can hit one or how long it will run(cause i know it wont be for long if at all). i was just thinking on how i would really like to to one someday, just going back to where it all started...if they still can be done, where could i see some flicks maybe??

thanks...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know much about NYC and even less about their clean trains. Studying the system can be tricky and takes too much time. I woulnd't dare going by myself... I much rather be with someone that's hit them before and knows the area.

Techinically they're still "doable"(just for flicks of course). But if you caught, are they worth the $75,000 fine? That's up to you.

NY trains will always be clean now just because it is next to imposssable to get in to the yards also in the cope video when he walks right in to a clean train yard that is wack i mean come on some worker had to see him if not the gaurd at the entrance saw him and did shit i think that there was some kind of a agreement between him and the police...:king:

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by Secret

I don't know much about NYC and even less about their clean trains. Studying the system can be tricky and takes too much time. I woulnd't dare going by myself... I much rather be with someone that's hit them before and knows the area.

LAME...

"tricky and takes too much time..."....awwwwwww.

why back down from a challenge? THE LAW would rather do his homework and have something to be proud of rather than riding the coattails of someone who's already done the dirty work. but wait, if you can't see your guide's piece in the flick, it might actually look like you did it yourself!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

it could be because she is only going to be in nyc for a limited amount of time. and it takes more time than that to scope spots find out if they are hot or not. what kinda security they have.and if you don't know what your doing you can get killed. i think it would be foolish for someone who doesn't know how things work to go exploring the subway tunnels.i'm talking out my ass.

Yo VIP, Clean trains arent done anymore. They havent been done in many years like 20, 25. In Hollywood there is a sound stage with different NYC trains in it that they use for movies and tv and shit. This is where all the clean trains you see in magazines are from. Take the Universal Studios Tour and you might catch Cope2 in action. I heard all them Jersey Cats do there clean trains in Universal Studios Florida. I went to Nickalodian Studios there and saw Clarissa Explains it all before she was Sabrina the teenage witch, and before she hat tits. Word to your mother.

Secret loves a challange. But I do take precaution. Being caught 3 times in a year sure taught me a thing or two. Plus, clean trains aren't exactly as easy as freights either...

Frown all you want. The only person I'll be frowning at is some out of town toy that was hot shit and didn't know what's up, and ends up in a jankie NYC jail with a fat $75,000 fine.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Some things Ive heard about clean trains in NYC...

1.Yards are pretty out of the question, unless you are Cope...LOL..Layups, are where you want to focus your attention...To find out specific info about lay-ups, sorry cant do that...

2.Doing trains just might be easier than you think, as long as you use your head.Which basically means be a fuckin Ninja...I hope you can paint fast too.

3.Dont use a metrocard going to the lay-up.I.E.Oclock...The illuminati is real, they are watching.LOL.

4.If you are living or staying in NYC for awhile, make sure the rats here dont know your name, because VS will follow you around and wait for you to jay walk...

5.Oh and if you feel you have time after you take you flic, if you can make you piece look tottaly illegible, do it, you are one step ahead after that...This is basic shit, that ive heard through the damn grapevine...

Originally posted by Secret

Secret loves a challange. But I do take precaution. Being caught 3 times in a year sure taught me a thing or two. Plus, clean trains aren't exactly as easy as freights either...

Frown all you want. The only person I'll be frowning at is some out of town toy that was hot shit and didn't know what's up, and ends up in a jankie NYC jail with a fat $75,000 fine.

i hope your not talking about me because if you read my post i never said anything about going and doing one...in fact i said that "someday" i would like to do one and i really just wanted to see some flicks, but thanks anyways, i like being called a toy

i am pretty sure secret was speaking to the law with her response. i think everyone wants to do it, and secret is just being the devil's advocate. get off her back for keeping you kid's in check... by the way, have you guys already forgotten the secret NYC clean train... nigguhs know. when experience speaks, open ya ears.

Originally posted by mopius

but thanks anyways, i like being called a toy

Hey! I wasn't refering to you, Mopius. I was talking about people in general. I had a feeling it came out that way so I made that other reply. Anyways, sorry if you took it that way.

Originally posted by RobertWinkle

Yo VIP, Clean trains arent done anymore. They havent been done in many years like 20, 25. In Hollywood there is a sound stage with different NYC trains in it that they use for movies and tv and shit. This is where all the clean trains you see in magazines are from. Take the Universal Studios Tour and you might catch Cope2 in action. I heard all them Jersey Cats do there clean trains in Universal Studios Florida. I went to Nickalodian Studios there and saw Clarissa Explains it all before she was Sabrina the teenage witch, and before she hat tits. Word to your mother.

say whaaaaaaat?

remember when the E trains were stationed in regular stations in queens? ive never done any clean train shit, but it seems possible to walk into a tunnel and do a quick panel or something.

ive noticed, at certain points in the system the trains get pulled over for a minute or 2 before going into the station . why couldnt you just stand in the tunnel and do a quickie ?

AND JVS issue #4 has a special on euro writers who got into yards and tunnels and layups in queens and did panels.

Archived