NYC ANTI BUllshit

HearGunShots

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Graffiti is not just an eyesore; it is an invitation to criminals and a message to citizens that we don't care," Mayor Bloomberg said

:lol:

Guest Gyro_One
Originally posted by TheNorthFace

nyc vandal squad has their own throwups and shit, its funny as hell.

What!?

Guest Gyro_One

I saw Guliani on a comedy central thing and he was making fun of graff going around with a stencil that said "sucks" under pieces and shit, it was kinda funny

Originally posted by TheNorthFace

nyc vandal squad has their own throwups and shit, its funny as hell.

ahahaha the vandal squad out here in sf has teh same thing...the "c-check" or other times the vandal squad is too lazy to buff shit so they just hack it and make the writers kill themselves over "beef"

is it really that shitty tryin to write in big citys? i live in the fukin geto know as youngstown an have writen in akron, cleveland, pittsburg, an columbus but have never dealt with any kinda shit like that, sucks to b u guys

i wouldn't get too worried, it said they have TWO vans that go around buffing. do you guys have any idea how much graffiti there is in nyc? way too much for two vans to even make a dent. besides, i haven't been there in awhile but it seems like shit hardly ever gets buffed there compared to other cities.

The NY Times on Thursday had a picture of Bloomberg personally rolling over a legal Rime piece in Wiliamsburg.

so they are saying they will try to get rid of even legals then?

this is so dumb anyway every new mayor says they will crack down on quality of life crimes because they are to fucking pussy to take on the real issues that fucking piss people off.....start by getting rid of all the damn commies in nyc !!!!Damn political garbage....i hope rime tags up on bloombergs daughters twat....

Archived