NY DRIVERS IN NJ

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8oholic

you guys are the worst so get the fuck out of the fastlane already. this makes me want to shoot people on the roadway more than anything else. shop in connecticut for the fucking holidays...

Its the old rich new yorkers that make the fast lane hell. not the rest of the new york population. Even though driving through the boroughs is pure hell. You got to be on your toes, making for good drivers.

my uncle lives in boston, and ive clocked him at about 30 to 50 on most freeways, im always like yo, go a lil faster your gonna get pulled over.

whereas my cousin over there drives hella fast, i drove a lil over there, and the drivers were assholes. besides boston new england was the most boring place ever!! EVER!!

BEST AND WORST DRIVERS

Category Winner

Most Annoying Drivers, State Florida and Michigan!

Most Uptight Drivers, State Colorado

Worst Drivers, Major League City Detroit

Worst Drivers, Minor League City Tulsa

Most Annoying Highway I-75 between Naples and Sarasota - too many people for 2 lanes

Most Dangerous Drivers to Pedestrians Boston

Best Drivers, Major League City Pittsburgh

Worst Street Signs San Diego

Most Annoying Cops Ohio

Worst Vehicle Drivers Minivan Drivers - 2 types! 1) Woman with kids driving too slowly in the left lane and 2) Emasculated male trying to prove he is still macho by driving really fast.

Worst Cars Phoenix - those babies last 25 years, and people keep them that long too!

<http://www.mlbroadtrip.com/image/bhome.gif>

jersey drivers aren't the best but don't try and label me that way. i drive all over this state and encounter very little incident. that's usually at some drastic speed as well. dealing with soccermoms and douchebags on the parkway isn't easy, especially when you're doing a 110...

Originally posted by SteveAustin

left lane bandits are the worse. I was clockin' in around 100 when some dipshit decided to pull into my lane. I actually locked up the tires for a brief moment. I came so close to rear ending this kid that it would have to be measured in centimeters. Damn near peed myself it was so close.

You are the dipshit for going 100 and then thinking people who want to go fast are going to go slower than you.

people from pensilvania or how ever its spelled are worse they drive on the parkway like are driving in the amish country like they got horse and buggys in front of them slow as balls just pass them and give them the finger its the new jersey way

Originally posted by suburbian bum

You are the dipshit for going 100 and then thinking people who want to go fast are going to go slower than you.

fuck that killer. you wanna do 40 mph on the highway then don't do it in the fastlane. i don't roll in the fastlane, i just pass fools going slower than me in it.

Originally posted by suburbian bum

How do you figure? Kid pulled into my lane right in front of me. Its not like I was rolling 100 (with him already in my lane) and expected him to just get out of my lane without me slowing down.

I have a serious adiction to physical speed. I have no clue how anyone can drive slow.

Massholes is crazy. I have not had the opportunity to drive thru Boston, but I've been along for the ride. It is quite entertaining.

I do all of my driving in the Jacksonville area of Florida. It's pretty nuts here, with all of the highway construction shit going on. I used to be pretty nutty about the speeds I'd drive, usually keep it below 110. I'm keepin it below 85 now due to the construction and the exception of highway patrol Camaros.

Archived