NY BLACKBOOK/CANVAS POSTS

OCELOT6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the outline better than the colored one with 3D lol.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p62486307275830954305f89c7174bc18/f99939b1.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/p747a0511f670ddffd024d2150dea505a/f9980e2c.jpg'>

well I'm from NY but i aint some famous writer or some shit. If ya want me to take my shti out i will though.

Guest Propaganda

I don't wanna hear another Smash story bullshit. Please. This sin't teh NY thread...well in a way. LOL. Tight pieces smash. Didn't think you can piece other than destory with fills and bombs.

Originally posted by Propaganda

I don't wanna hear another Smash story bullshit. Please. This sin't teh NY thread...well in a way. LOL. Tight pieces smash. Didn't think you can piece other than destory with fills and bombs.

good lookin prop...i can piece but dont usually fuk with blak books...shit takes 2 much time...i usually freestyle a piece on a wall.. is n e body gonna post sum ny blackbook pieces?????? i kno taboo got sum hooot shit...fuk it ill post sum shit from my niggas!! holler!

my image hoster isnt workin.... ill post as soon as i can

Originally posted by suicidebombr

the pieces are good, but we don't need your "badass who wants some beef" bullshit to go along with it.;)

ITS PEOPLE LIKE U THAT RUIN A THREAD....IM JUS TRYIN 2 POST PICS HERE.....U SHULD STOP TALKIN AND DO THE SAME:crazy: