NWGDC RIP - 33 FR8S!!!

justjedd

When I decided to kill off my site (don't ask) I still had some photos to post. I tried to just upload them and have an index (not an html) for people to look at them w/o thumbnails or links (to save me time) but Tripod won't allow it. It's easier for me to post links in a thread like this then to hassle, plus, not as many people come to the site anymore. There's plenty there still if you want to see it (the links in my signature)

So here ya go.. look out for another post of walls (proddies and bombing action) soon.

PEACE.

-> Jedd

P.S. - Sorry for any crappy lookin photos. There are a few mixed in that were shot of (fast) moving trains, so I thought I did alright. Most of the photos on my site have better composition tho.. FYI.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dr. Doom

Don't give "Mr. S" the spotlight on those cars and bump "Shade" out!! Post Shade's pictures from those end to ends..........Give him the spotlight that he deserves!!! Enough said!

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by justjedd

No problem.. you caught me in the middle of posting!

Those End2Ends are some of the freshest things I've ever seen. Much respect due. Stinktown represent.

4 hrs worth of work guaranteed! Slow painters get no love from me! My homey in stinktown knows about those kids. I painted those flat cars when I came to visit. Cool spot!

Go Asic it's your birthday, get busy!

All of those shots were taken somewhere in the general area north of Seattle and South of Vancouver. I'm not sure why I didn't take of a photo of the rest of those pieces or if I did why they didn't turn out or why I deleted them. Most of these are slightly older and I HONESTLY don't remember. No disrespect tho I assure you.

I thought you'd all like that Ono.. :p

-> Jedd

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by T.T Boy

snafu like what.

what general area was that afex train caught? why werent the others shown if you dont mind me asking?

I caught that one a while back. The sebo in this post is on the same train, and to the left of afex was shame or something...pretty nice stuff. I fliked it.

Guest snafuno

this is a shocker! i never expected to see these frieghts posted? but good look'n out. All that time in the yards.....i wonder if one day it will pay off? sup J-Rizzle and shadizzle.... nice to share the memories with...I will soon be back in action...thanks for the nice feedback.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by snafuno

this is a shocker! i never expected to see these frieghts posted? but good look'n out. All that time in the yards.....i wonder if one day it will pay off? sup J-Rizzle and shadizzle.... nice to share the memories with...I will soon be back in action...thanks for the nice feedback.

Hey yo "Hands of Doom"........... jtotheizzo said you could give him a call when you're back in action! ETC reps from the 604 to the 206 say hello from the gas station parking lot! RIP The banned Boring............

Archived