Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

NURSING

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 23578, Aug 5, 2002.

1. 23578

23578 Elite Member

OK Kabar, you fucker, you didn't answer my question in trainhopping so I will attempt to dismantle your blind conservativism. Nah, i'm just half kidding there, I believe this question affects all of us. What do you think of the shortage of nurses? Do you think it's fair that instead of paying more, we steal the most experienced nurses from other countries to work in the USA? If so, explain yourself?

2. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

honestly...i cant wait to hear this...

i read something on this a while ago and after going over both sides i couldnt make up my mind.....

shoot

3. SPLINTER

SPLINTER Guest

4. neversaydie

neversaydie Junior Member

sounds like a typical american action. it's does go both ways though. i don't know anything about the topic but i guess it depends on whether or not the person gets a better life in the states doing the same job as in their own country. of course they should get paid according to their experience. that's a hard one.

5. ArtvandaL

ArtvandaL Guest

more politics
    wow

6. 23578

23578 Elite Member

It goes both ways? Of course that person gets a better life, on paper anyhow, but I'm sure they have nothing to do. Plus, the hospital or whatever is free to make any demands, what are they going to say, . . .can they say anything? It's a fucked up situation, there country loses, our country loses, bottom line.

7. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

we got enough of them here, why not send a few down to get those nice american dollars.

8. 23578

23578 Elite Member

Actually, I was referring to the Philapenes(sp.?), I just didn't know how to spell it correctly, so I didn't want to make an ass out of myself.