NURSING

OK Kabar, you fucker, you didn't answer my question in trainhopping so I will attempt to dismantle your blind conservativism. Nah, i'm just half kidding there, I believe this question affects all of us. What do you think of the shortage of nurses? Do you think it's fair that instead of paying more, we steal the most experienced nurses from other countries to work in the USA? If so, explain yourself?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sounds like a typical american action. it's does go both ways though. i don't know anything about the topic but i guess it depends on whether or not the person gets a better life in the states doing the same job as in their own country. of course they should get paid according to their experience. that's a hard one.

It goes both ways? Of course that person gets a better life, on paper anyhow, but I'm sure they have nothing to do. Plus, the hospital or whatever is free to make any demands, what are they going to say, . . .can they say anything? It's a fucked up situation, there country loses, our country loses, bottom line.

Archived