Nurse stickers

mmmm..tacos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

very interesting....but the only drawback is that they are all so dirty looking!! next time try to keep them cleaner, smeared ink is not attractive

Guest Grow a Beard

blink?................182

rock on homie...... ill bow to you almighty graffiti apostle. heal me of my style. HEAL ME LORD!

Guest blink_ATX

im not posting shit i dont value my paper shit anymore sicne i started concentrating on holding a can, anyway none of it looks decent anyway since its all sketches and its not gonna be clean and i dont spend time on it....

do you freestyle paint or do you draw it out is the question?????

copying sux anyway...

later and id runa ll of you anyway if i did put some time into a paper piece...

later

toys

Guest Grow a Beard

mark, tom, travis or whomever the fuck you are

your out of element donny. post something and i might give a thought to what you say......but......as far as recollecting on who's blink atx i havent the slightest memory on it.

oh and i mean if stickers arent your thing...........theres always metal heads or brickslayers to post under.

yours truly.......... +

p.s. i'd free my style on anything that holds color, thought, or bleeds when i cut it.

Originally posted by MEDIATE

hey nurse...you aren't GIANT!!! nice try though...

BAY AREA MASSIVE

hahahahha im almost positive that Nurse isn't trying to be anyone...nor does he care...get over it.

someone always has to say something...

i didnt mean anything by the comment. in fact there hasnt been very many people able to match Giant's style. yes nurse you do have a similar style and it is appealing. i meant nothing hostile about the comment. i personally dont care either and i dont think Giant does either.

Archived