numbers for 2002...

Guest mopius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ohh man you got me way wrong, im not looking at it like as a compition at all...i just like to set a goal on something that i like and see if i can reach it...painting is so fun that i want to do as much as possible...

yeah... i wasn't really hating on you man... i just get asked the "how many you up to" question alot... and i just don't understand why... i see your point though... if you love something it's good to keep at it... all i know is that i do alot of freights... and so far two of them ended up getting buffed in topeka kansas.... ah well...

do you guys remember when this exact post sprung up around this time last year? i was like 30 and 2 wholecars or some shit and i was on a mission to do 500 on 2001. well, i did well below that. i have not painted a fr8 in prolly 4 months. i have zero for the year, and my goal for 2002 is 10. If i do 10 fr8s i'll die a happy man :) you guys keep killing yourselves out there for #'s we'll see who's still here in 10 years... shit we'll see who'se still here next february! :)

well, all i know is that i wont be killing myself for numbers and if i ever do get bored of painting fr8s then guess what, i wont do them anymore...and who know where anyone will be in ten years, i hope still painting, but the question is will you be mr el mas?

Originally posted by xhobox

you know... i never cared much to pay attention to how many freights i've done... i guess i don't see painting as a competition... not that i think i'm right and everyone that counts is wrong... but i think i have a point...

and you know what? i think that the alien face is stupid.

yeah your right... that alien face is pretty lame!

Originally posted by El Mas Sucio De Todos

do you guys remember when this exact post sprung up around this time last year? i was like 30 and 2 wholecars or some shit and i was on a mission to do 500 on 2001. well, i did well below that. i have not painted a fr8 in prolly 4 months. i have zero for the year, and my goal for 2002 is 10. If i do 10 fr8s i'll die a happy man :) you guys keep killing yourselves out there for #'s we'll see who's still here in 10 years... shit we'll see who'se still here next february! :)

word, mr.sucio. the fun ends when the cookie starts crumbling around you. my guess is that by 2003, freights will be long out of style and that a lot of kids are gonna get caught slipping this year. i know the east coast is cracking down slowly....

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i just got released...... i have alot of catching up to do, some of the homies are already at 60 for the month of january.

whoa man, 60 already? you must live where its warm, 60 is a recipe for lost fingers here

Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

I had sex 6 times this past weekend.

thats the type of goal i should be setting...

i set a goal of 200 last year, i think i hit 300...

going for the same this year..

a couple of heads and i were joking about setting up a teamup goal, where two of us would compete with another two to see who could take out the most, but i dont think its gonna happen...

Originally posted by sectorTVA

super slow start...ive got 3 so far this year....call me a bitch if you want, but i hate painting in the cold....my numbers will start to rise as the tempertures rise....a positive correlation...

same here. but ive only got 2.

hell, the last one rolled away before i got the outter outline on it. but it still looked good (for my stuff anyway).

Originally posted by Average White Railfan

i think im gonna quit this year. much more fun sitting on the computer talking shit about painting. when my friends call me to paint they cant reach me cause im on the computer...ha ha ha...fucken suckers..!

fuck numbers..im tryin to make elete member by the end of the year!

sounds like fun.....:D

Archived