Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

numbers for 2002...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by mopius, Feb 4, 2002.

1. mopius

mopius Guest

just wondering what some people are up to this year....i want to get 200, but its been a cold, sad month and i only have 5....

2. krowteN

krowteN Guest

less than zero!

3. none yet. grounded for a while.

4. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

Yeah, slow start club president right here. Not for lack of trying though.

5. imported_xhobox

imported_xhobox Member

you know... i never cared much to pay attention to how many freights i've done... i guess i don't see painting as a competition... not that i think i'm right and everyone that counts is wrong... but i think i have a point...

and you know what? i think that the alien face is stupid.

6. mopius

mopius Guest

ohh man you got me way wrong, im not looking at it like as a compition at all...i just like to set a goal on something that i like and see if i can reach it...painting is so fun that i want to do as much as possible...

7. imported_xhobox

imported_xhobox Member

yeah... i wasn't really hating on you man... i just get asked the "how many you up to" question alot... and i just don't understand why... i see your point though... if you love something it's good to keep at it... all i know is that i do alot of freights... and so far two of them ended up getting buffed in topeka kansas.... ah well...

8. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

super slow start...ive got 3 so far this year....call me a bitch if you want, but i hate painting in the cold....my numbers will start to rise as the tempertures rise....a positive correlation...

9. I had sex 6 times this past weekend.

10. DankLordz

DankLordz Senior Member

i had a decent start.. 13
    the weather has been sooooooooo shitty though, i think I could have had maybe 25 if we wouldnt have had these couple wicked snowstorms that have put the city underground for like a weeek each time.

11. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

i got 9 hopeing for 200 by the end of the year....cant wait till it gets warm again.....

12. El Mas Sucio De Todos

El Mas Sucio De Todos Elite Member

do you guys remember when this exact post sprung up around this time last year? i was like 30 and 2 wholecars or some shit and i was on a mission to do 500 on 2001. well, i did well below that. i have not painted a fr8 in prolly 4 months. i have zero for the year, and my goal for 2002 is 10. If i do 10 fr8s i'll die a happy man :) you guys keep killing yourselves out there for #'s we'll see who's still here in 10 years... shit we'll see who'se still here next february! :)

13. mopius

mopius Guest

well, all i know is that i wont be killing myself for numbers and if i ever do get bored of painting fr8s then guess what, i wont do them anymore...and who know where anyone will be in ten years, i hope still painting, but the question is will you be mr el mas?

14. BIG T

BIG T Member

yeah your right... that alien face is pretty lame!

15. and now you choke

and now you choke Elite Member

word, mr.sucio. the fun ends when the cookie starts crumbling around you. my guess is that by 2003, freights will be long out of style and that a lot of kids are gonna get caught slipping this year. i know the east coast is cracking down slowly....