Nue Jeruz

sayword

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SymonSays25
Originally posted by LawrenceTureaud:

that post represents graffiti in new jersey as well as tiger woods represents hardcore rap, very poorly.

haha

that post represents graffiti in new jersey as well as tiger woods represents hardcore rap, very poorly.

It might not fully represent Jersey, but I must say It is nice to see some other heads shit than the normal, but I'm not gonna mention any names....

i seen pois before, he doesnt look bad at all, but whoever mentions him every ten minutes on here needs to get out of his crotch. you can always tell when someone is getting up because the jeolous ones come out of the woodwork. Always talking shit about pratically every one in nu jeru with any type of ups ups ya know what im saying javier.

Originally posted by slyle:

It might not fully represent Jersey, but I must say It is nice to see some other heads shit than the normal, but I'm not gonna mention any names....

don't mention any please,fact is those hinted at writers have pushed the envelope ,and earned their respect for the last couple of years with non stop work,and dedication.to tip toe around and hint they are''overrated'',and the people here are underground is b.s..jealousy,that shit is going around like the plague.online critics need to paint more ,and talk less.give respect where it is due....

Archived