NU-metal........

Guest mopius

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002
Originally posted by sneak

erm.....rock on korn!!!

Yeah I liked Korn`s older stuff..Still down with Rage Against The mACHINE..THO..

Guest Canadiano

what do you mean by nu-metal? i think some of it's alright. not pod, or linkin park or anything, but there's this one band from Toronto I've seen called Chronic Shock (a bunch of kids, really, but really talented) and they're sick. On the other hand, i know some kids who truly are retarded people who know nothing about anything who are in "nu-metal" bands and are terrible. my two red cents.

i detest the awful noise. i don't know what faggoty pop-rock magazine decided to start calling those bands the "new metal" when it first started showing up, but fuck them. no talent in this music. just pissed off rich white kids. what i hate most is the way that these kids get a hold of music like slayer, cradle of filth, dimmu borgir, and other big named real metal bands and don't comprehend the difference. oh well, i'll just keep listening to NIGHTWISH

in other fucking new, DARK TRANQUILITY is coming to boulder... ... but its fucking 21+. i'm gonna get a fake id i think, cuz i need this show.

Archived