nts vs fst (twin cities, mn)

Guest CountRockula

Guest CountRockula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest post.

NTS and FST are both good! .... But please.... quit mentioning the suburbs like it's a factor in determining who's better or harder or whatever. That's just plain ignorant. :rolleyes:

Guest CountRockula
Originally posted by 6souls

You got all these Flix off of the old TC Graf site, didn't you?

Oh and just so ya know, I was the one who took that flik of the KOREA piece, unless you know where it is located so you can make me look bad.

yeah i got these flix off tc graff and mnburners.

tcgraff is back actually...

http://twincities.puregraffiti.com

mnburners...

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/mnburners

nts rocks best...no doubt...no questions....

come to the 612 and act like nts isnt up...yeah right...

and ask that fucking ass last night, what happens when you talk head to nts...you pick up yer teeth with broke ass fingers...

and i am not here to talk shit about anyone...just stating facts...:D

Guest L.RonHubbard

LICK NUTS is catchin the most wreck fuckwatchaherd!!

on the real tho, i saw some NOTORIOUS tags that looked lovely, but MORE and LICK NUTS and those fellas need to chill out, it looks like they need to go back to the drawing board before posting up everywhere like that.

Originally posted by CountRockula

whers 'here'?

im surprised about the etch bath, nobody really uses that shit in minneapolis.

dude, during the summer i went up to minneap and caught the twins and reds game...on the way to the stadium I saw a couple etch baths on the bus stops......i dont remember what they said or who did em so

Guest CountRockula

yeah i see it sometimes, but its usually done by suckers who dont know what theyre doing and end up burning the fuck out of their hands...

na really tho its not really common up here, but some use it, some use it well, some dont.

• 4 weeks later...

NTS=Sick Shit.

Intel is so fucking dope.

Logik and Chen and Emer, Mpls Kings Forever.

Show is mpls' hardest hitter.

Dzise definatly putting in his work.

All these cats can piece but also keep bombing at the forefront, that's what seperates the men from the toys.

lok.ri...

Guest 10000lakes

word to lok and minnesoldier

ntskills. period.

i have no beefs with fst, but nts has been around longer, and has put in more work. anyone who disagrees either has no idea about the minneapolis/st.paul scene, or they are lying to themselves and others. even nowadays nts is more up than fst. fst really shouldn't have fucked around with a crew that emer started, cuz thats fucking with a king of the area theyre trying to represent. and nts isn't just emer, it's eros, logik, chen (all 4 are twin cities kings). nts is also bombers like dz, gift, showbiz, kabie (i don't think he's down anymore but he wrecks shit). this beef really isnt even going on anymore, fst has other shit to worry about now, like hammer&sickle and caw.

Archived