now this is some crazy ass 3D

JayFo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I never said this was any good, I just said it was insane... I agree with the overkill, I don't know wheth4r its good or bad. I guess if make somehtin so insane it cna't really be bad... lol. wtf is it suppose to say anyway?

Guest willy.wonka

honestly..

i bet that i could have done that shit up in the 6th grade.we used to watch some crazy 3d guy who drew bears with horns..tought us a bunch of shit..this was way back in the day.

Guest Frost-BK

If you understand the concepts to 3D, you will notice that this shit is madd easy to do. Sorry but that shit is not crazy at all.

Looks like Esher JR. (how ever u spell that guys name...)

Guest YinzerXpress

that thing sucks real ass bad..... the letter structure is terrible, dudes use of colors is even worse.... if you wanna get a 3-d influence dont use that shit

ok maybe crazy was the wrong word... I just meant crazy with like extra things. Ya know how someone who just starts grafffiti wants to do somethin with wildstyle and puts a shit load of extra shit... well yea when you look at it, it looks crazy, but bad. This look crazy to me, but bad... ad yea i know fi you know abot 3d concepts it's easy and shit... but whatever, whoever spent the time to do that ugly thing is funny.

Guest Remorse
Originally posted by DorkstaR

meh....its not really 3d....it just looks like a regular perspective drawing to me. nice measurements tho. and if it is 3d.... i've seen better on this board *cough*hecz*cough*

homie, that aint perspective...take an art class

Archived