NOW THAT CHRISTMAS IS OUT OFF THE FUKING WAY.

BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

^ITS GOING TO BE EVEN STRANGER FOR ME, I WILL 26, A COLLEGE GRADUATE, AND UNEMPLOYED....

I turn 21 in like 2 weeks then you can see this whiteboy catchin wreck all drunk an shit in Harlem with my cousin an BK around marchish, if I'm still around here then I'll give you a "holla"

Getting up in BK/harlem/queens/bronx an manhatten for the weekend like whoa

I'm already up in BK an manhatten sooooooo....

Maybe I can get kicked outta BarCode again that fuckin bitch

ESPN Sports Zone bar or whatever watch the fuck

^ITS GOING TO BE EVEN STRANGER FOR ME, I WILL 26, A COLLEGE GRADUATE, AND UNEMPLOYED....

same here....only I'll be 28.fuck.

^ For your twenty-first, I recommend the long strip of Bars on Broadway in the Bx by Manhatthan College. I spent a short time at that college, and all I can say is the bar draws some of the finest collection of chicks.

noted...

my cousin sets up sound sets for huge parties, like michael jackons last record release party an shit so maybe I can get him to slip me in where I can act all rich and shit

But I will no doubt be chillin with an old english forty izzle all up in the famous section.

I'f I see jenifer aniston I'm going to jail.

I think I'd sneak up behind her and bite her on her ass.

if I think about it

I'd bite her ass only if I couldn't pop up in front of her and try to stick my tounge in her mouth

I'll probably get shot but it'd be worth it if I lived, I mean none of my friends can say the tasted jennifer aniston, mmmmm

Even the cops who carry me away will probably be like "damn, you lucky bastard"

I almost got into a victoria secret bash last year in some huge place, but I didn't so I went around back and almost got caught chillin in a kitchen by like 60 chefs, so I slipped out james bond style and got drunk off their alcohal and gave away crazy amounts of alcohal to any homeless person willing to take it.

I filled some spanish guys cart up to the top in union square, shit was fallin out an everything

I'mma nice dude

Then it was off to BK where I got up everywhere that was "get uppable" an got caught throwin some shit up on the outside of some mexicans building who went "heeeeeeeeey maaaaan, thas pretty good... you know?"

So I said yup and bounced.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Argh... that sucks, man. I'm heading up with Cornelius, he'd told me you we're gonna try to come with him too...

Can't you rob an old lady or something?

Archived