Now that Baghdad is free...

.:armr:.

Now that Baghdad is free...Iraqi's all over are going nuts...and most of the Arab world...i would like to know if all you anti war people...are still anti war (specifically war with iraq) and after the fuselage and chemicals...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, and the ba'ath party in iraq that brough saddam to power.

nope, the guy we're puttiing in place to 'run'(?) iraq is a former weapons dealer from america.

yeah.

cause im sure thats exactly what the iraqi people were hoping for.

the war is not over. im happy that the people are free, but there is going to be a much higher price to pay, still to come.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by seeking

yeah, and the ba'ath party in iraq that brough saddam to power.

nope, the guy we're puttiing in place to 'run'(?) iraq is a former weapons dealer from america.

yeah.

cause im sure thats exactly what the iraqi people were hoping for.

the war is not over. im happy that the people are free, but there is going to be a much higher price to pay, still to come.

Exactly...plus, i was and still am anti-war this war was and is bullshit...i dont think that the coallition has proven that there were actually guns of mass destruction there...anyway one thing i'm glad about is that the bombing is done (at least the massive) that mutherfucker saddam is out.

Still i have to adress a question to you prowar people:

You believe that this war wasnt a HUGE bloodshed? you feel that the US is gonna install democracy in IRAQ?

i certainly hope so...but it doesnt seem like it so far

I heard today that the US claims that the weapons that they DIDNT find are suspected to be moved in syria before the war started by saddam....counting backwards...heh

look at post-war Afghanistan !!!!

The bad guys the Taliban replaced (mostly Mujahadeen and warlords)

are back in power. The oppressive govenment just has a new name.

Billions promised in American aid hasn't arrived (it all went to Isreal).

There's weapons in the streets and the USA wont help clear landmines

becasue they are one of the very few countries who refused to sign the

treaty against the use of mines. in short... sure Mullah Omar is gone,

but the country is still fucked!

I'm not going to say that the US involvement in Iraq is a sucess untill

there's a new government that truly represents the Iraqi people.

Not a Bush puppet and not a tribal group of warlords.

Regime change is a 2-step issue.

a) remove the old

B) install the new

that hasn't happened yet.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Exactly...plus, i was and still am anti-war this war was and is bullshit...i dont think that the coallition has proven that there were actually guns of mass destruction there...anyway one thing i'm glad about is that the bombing is done (at least the massive) that mutherfucker saddam is out.

Still i have to adress a question to you prowar people:

You believe that this war wasnt a HUGE bloodshed? you feel that the US is gonna install democracy in IRAQ?

i certainly hope so...but it doesnt seem like it so far

I heard today that the US claims that the weapons that they DIDNT find are suspected to be moved in syria before the war started by saddam....counting backwards...heh

those are about my sentiments.

a few more interjections:

- if we stay too long, the iraqi people won't have it. they want saddam, but they don't want us there.

"Nobody wants to see the Americans win. We're willing to suffer as long as it takes but not to see them occupy our country," said Nabil Suleiman, 40, a businessman.

"One group of Iraqi boys on the side of the road smiled and waved as a convoy of British tanks and trucks rolled by.

Anyone can pick up the history books and see the parallel. During the British occupation, Iraqis gave the occupiers no peace whatsoever, and the British were the first to use poison gas against the Iraqis.

(i'll give links to those if anyone wants them)

- who cares if we find weapons, none of them are going to have the ability to reach the united states. even on the off chance that they did, saddam hussein did not have the political influence to do it; it'd be political suicide.

- our plan is not to give the iraqis self-determination at all. we've already told many opposition (opposed to saddam hussein) groups that we wouldn't let them participate in forming a new government. our plan, actually, is to annex iraq, or at least the sunni population to jordan; to allow turkey to overrun the kurds... because if we created a kurdish state, turkey would declare war on them anyway; and to keep the shi'a population under our thumbs so that they don't ally with iran. if we installed a true democracy in iraq, the shi'ites are 60%, and would be very sympathetic with iran, and we hate iran. any political siding with iran would be definitively against our interests.

i'm ranting, i'm going to stop now.

the real reason behind the war - http://www.newamericancentury.org

more info on the PNAC - http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/EC20Ak07.html

also, do some research about dollars vs. euros in oil trade. maybe i'll post about that later.

Originally posted by Tesseract

sounds like a segue to me. how else are we going to start bombing Syria?

Guest imported_Tesseract

phism, right on...one of this war's goals was the destruction of the european union unity..goal achieved.

Steve, yeah man...i just wonder how many countries will those guns travel until we reach the 'new american century' the bush admin dreams off

Originally posted by mr_president

we need to find out where saddam is.

we need to play music, and hold some kind of festivities for the iraqi people, maybe bring them mtv spring break or something :lol:

right now we need to be supplying them with water and food and police like security from looters, to totally win over the peoples confidence, and help get the injured civilians taken care of.

then we need to show those fuckers how to vote, and how to respect the government only if its doing things in best interest of the people.

if i was over there i would be shaking a lot of the peoples hands, giving high five's and trying to be cool with the people like im fucking famous or something, giving hugs an shit ya know...

thats the knda shit they should be doing to win the people's heart over, and to encourage them to have fun and so on....

what, why do you assume that whats good for you is good for other people. Irak is not the farwest, theres no cowboys and indians, and people dont want to do "high five" or watch mtv. And what if they dont want a democracy?

Originally posted by yoink

its Colombia. and whats your correlation, im interested.

Sorry for the misspelling. If you want we can discuss this on aim. I just typed out my whole explaination and it disconected me. I don't feel like typing it again. It was alot of typing. Heh. heres my sn: eyekilledu

ill say what i just said in another thread, since you have a fucking big ego and think for some reason that what you have to say somehow deserves its own thread, when there are other like this going on....

choke on a freedom fry and die

no one give a shit about some fucking idiots spin on foreign affairs when you cant even recite our own history...so shut the fuck up, and turn off fox news......

would you like to super size those freedom fries dumb ass........

Archived