1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Now sober... fuck

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Lazy Gringo, Sep 8, 2001.

1. Lazy Gringo

Lazy Gringo New Jack

Now sober... fuck

Discussion started by Lazy Gringo - Sep 8, 2001

Well its 3:30am and I just got back home from a night of partying... sober. Ive been sober goin on 3 months now and I feel pretty good actually, I dunno no one else seems to care that Im sober so I decided to tell a buncha geeky graff heads I dont know hoping for approval? Who else in here is staying sober for the moment? or 'recovering' from addiction? Humor me, Im bored as fuck and no one is awake to call or talk to...

Lazy Gringo - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

K[O]MEGA - Replied Sep 8, 2001

im rollin...

3. Boognish

Boognish New Jack

Boognish - Replied Sep 8, 2001

Right now I'm attempting to break the chain of alcoholism my family has been forging for generations. My greatest influence is my brother, who at the age of 29 has the courage to make gigantic changes in his life. In the past few months he has gone to AA and been sober for 2 months, started grad school, been asked to speak at the max security prison downtown bmore regarding substance abuse, and completely flipped his perspective on life around. The only problem is shaking all forms of addiction, not just substituting one addiction for another. Right now I'm still struggling with substituting, but it seems to be getting easier. I don't know what good my approval is, but just wanted to let you know there are people not doing the "lets get wasted" thing.

Boognish - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Sep 8, 2001

im not really 100% clean, ive just cleaned up. it used to be 6 out of 7 days of thw week drunk. now its special occaisions. its a big change, but i now have a hold on life again.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  5. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes 12oz Senior Member

Xeroshoes - Replied Sep 8, 2001

last 420 i was sitting there after smoking enormous amounts of marijuana, and i just thought fuck this shit, and i havent gotten high since....i feel considerably sharper minded now...and i respect you on the staying sober shit, keep it up....

Xeroshoes - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. Lazy Gringo

Lazy Gringo New Jack

Lazy Gringo - Replied Sep 8, 2001

Damn you've had a sharper mind? My brains fried Im so fucking dumb without pot, a lot more active though... Im hoping to get to a point where I can drink and smoke on occasion with friends at a party or something but for the moment I'm not taking chances

Lazy Gringo - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. professor poopatronic - Replied Sep 9, 2001

i actually feel alot sharper and smarter when i'm high. i think most of that shit's just in your head.

8. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! 12oz Member

tow up from tha flow up ! - Replied Sep 9, 2001

I got mixed up in meth, coke, xtc, and drinking a lot for about 5 months. i'm lucky, i don't have an addictive personality. for me it was just a matter of seeing myself slowly deteriorate physically and mentally, recognizing the problem, then getting myself out of the loop i was stuck in. i never went completely sober, but after realizing i had a problem, it felt really good to get my life back in order. now i drink maybe two times a month, and haven't done any drugs in about 2 months. i feel a lot better. when your an addict you're so busy wanting your fix that you never really enjoy day to day things.

so good for you. you're one step ahead of a lot of people who will be going through this when they find out they have liver failure. just remember to think about all the good things that happen every second.. meeting people, talking to people, laughing, adrenalin, dreaming, wanting, being proud of yourself, etc. you should start playing pool, like me, so when you go to a bar you can win money off of all the drunk fuckers wanting to make bets. it keeps me occupied and i don't think about who's drinking or having more fun than me.

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

tow up from tha flow up ! - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. DONE FOUR

DONE FOUR 12oz Member

DONE FOUR - Replied Sep 9, 2001

OHHHHHH
    im telling, fuck those beers and hop on the "Acid-Train", LOL

not really though, i am clean & sober, actually i drink once in a while but never drugs...

------------------
    Signature
    Note:The Signature feature is currently enabled by this bulletin board's administrator. You may use UBB Code in this field, but not HTML.
    The UBB Code Image tag is not permitted, however.

DONE FOUR - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. *ZEMONEDOE$

*ZEMONEDOE$ 12oz Veteran Member

*ZEMONEDOE$ - Replied Sep 9, 2001

i had to quit smokin weed for my job.have a up and coming piss test.let me tell ya i dont like it.i just wanna roll a el and puff it to the head.i smoked dro on a dailt basis.i havent touched it in a month and it still sucks.drinking just aint the same.i wann get lit.soon as i piss in a cup im going right home and copping a ounce of dro rolling el with keef and smoking it to my head.fuck this clean and serine bull shit.

*ZEMONEDOE$ - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Sep 9, 2001

not to bust your head or nothing...but when you used to come down here for shows and talk to me and sit weren't you on the edge?

------------------
    til I change my mind..STRAIGHT EDGE!!!!!

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. tow up from tha flow up !

tow up from tha flow up ! 12oz Member

tow up from tha flow up ! - Replied Sep 9, 2001

If you aren't now, you never were... right?

but yeah, I thought I was straight edge for 4 years. "sold out" and tried just about anything and everything all at once.. just making up for lost time I guess http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'> just kidding.

when are you come up here and drink a guiness with me?

------------------
    PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

tow up from tha flow up ! - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  13. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Sep 9, 2001

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. fr8oholic

fr8oholic 12oz Veteran Member

fr8oholic - Replied Sep 9, 2001

good deal man. i drink far too much. i'm trying to cut the shit and get myself straight. i'm not at the point where i think alcohol is ruining my life but it's taking it's toll.

fuck having a crutch. i wanna be an empowered motherfucker.

fr8oholic - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  15. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 12oz Senior Member

inkjunkie34 - Replied Sep 9, 2001

i've almost done with drinking

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

inkjunkie34 - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: